Johnson set to sign for Liverpool

Kaiser

According to Jermaine you know. Dunno why everyone talks about Benitez hating black players, utter garbage.
Pennant is slipping... blondes are so 2003 and she's needs some hard foodSNN2208R_280_392700a.jpg
Was gonna google her. She's not a good look.
c/sSee him in Faces 3 weeks ago and my boy who is a liverpool fan was talking to him, i go over and hear him saying how Benitez hates black players and will never give them a chance and he thinks Benitez is a prick.Then he started salivating about Torres, saying how he's the most amazing footballer he has ever played with.Said he is so sharp and will score 9 out of 10 chances you give him.
Was just saying init

According to Jermaine you know. Dunno why everyone talks about Benitez hating black players, utter garbage.
Pennant is slipping... blondes are so 2003 and she's needs some hard foodSNN2208R_280_392700a.jpg
c/sSee him in Faces 3 weeks ago and my boy who is a liverpool fan was talking to him, i go over and hear him saying how Benitez hates black players and will never give them a chance and he thinks Benitez is a prick.Then he started salivating about Torres, saying how he's the most amazing footballer he has ever played with.Said he is so sharp and will score 9 out of 10 chances you give him.
Was just saying init
Seen. But its like flojo said, the c*nt wasnt complaining when he was playing in the biggest match of his life. Or when Benitez first signed him for 6 mill from Brum. Apart from him, who else is there that hasnt had a chance that actually FULLY Deserves it......Pennant just playing the race card instead of acting professional and working harder to get into the team, just makes him easier to drop when hes binge drinking every night of the week.

Was just saying init
Seen. But its like flojo said, the c*nt wasnt complaining when he was playing in the biggest match of his life. Or when Benitez first signed him for 6 mill from Brum. Apart from him, who else is there that hasnt had a chance that actually FULLY Deserves it......Pennant just playing the race card instead of acting professional and working harder to get into the team, just makes him easier to drop when hes binge drinking every night of the week.
That he even said it is truelly dumb when you consider that the only reason Babel doesnt play more in blatently cos of squad rotation.Might aswell say Benitez dont like Isreali's aswell cos he hardly plays Benayoun.Basically the fact Pennant is dropping lyrics like that shows he will never have the Liverpool fightin spirit. When Youssi gets on the pitch you can see the effort he puts in, same with most other players at the club. If your willing to fight for your place then you stand a chance of getting called up to the 1st team but if your lookin for excuses then you can step off.Look at Kuyt, no skill, no pace and tbh barely a footballer but the effort he exudes makes him a valuable player. If Pennant showed half the effort he would play so much more and so much better