i'd just like to say...

FANTA

IMO the whole if youre under 24, you shouldnt wifey a chick mentality is silly, because in reality if it happens it happens no point in trying to force it not to.
100% agree on this.but yeah confidence levels need to be upped.need to hit a few raves and go on terrible or something.
my condolences
:D
:D
But if youre going to cheat, why bother having the relationship in the first place. May as well just have links.
I don't agree if thisI think people (males & females) need to progress into a strong relationship, and plenty of people mistake their relationship for something it isn't.I don't mean sleep with everything in site but if you have the urge to cheat then do it.These urges will either wear off or continue and tbh whichever way it goes you should know how your relationship is going
yeah i agree with this.might aswell get it out.from time you start keeping it in you'll most probs slip up when your married; and that's long!

Guest Logster
f*ck girls.im another victim of a relationship dead in the after pan 2 and a half years. f*ck.oi i swear i feel like im in year 8 allover again. game level is at an all time low. havent got a clue how to apporach a female i dont know from adam, swear.its times like these i wished i messed about more.oh and the whole 'getting over it period' is long i swear? thought id be done with this in a month, sh*t is still in the back of my mind. feel like to have a lobotomy(sp) there still.oh and how the hell could i spend 2.5 years with someone for no real return? swear this whole relationship thing if you're under 24 all that sh*t is AIR?if your not getting married whats the point?and girls are a headache on the whole anyways.the amount of time/effort i invested in that situation was nuts.ah im ranting now innit but you get the point.
Been saying it for a few years now. Unless you're looking to make a wife out of her you might as well cheat.
the way it really makes sense. except the cheat bit.

No and lol at you editing. It's quite clear what was added.Fact is, getting in relationships, until you find someone that you would actually consider staying with, is all about making mistakes. You need to have them to see what you like about people, what you don't like about people and also what the other sex like about you in an intimate setting. However, monogamy is not necessary for this as you are not in love so there is no reason to prove to them that you are by letting them be the only one. Just don't let them find out. That is how you show that you respect them. Don't do it in a way that would allow them to find out because that shows that you don't care about their feelings (as everyone feels jealous about someone that they are intimate with whether they think they have a right to or not).Just keep it on the hush.That is my philosophy on relationships.

No and lol at you editing. It's quite clear what was added.Fact is, getting in relationships, until you find someone that you would actually consider staying with, is all about making mistakes. You need to have them to see what you like about people, what you don't like about people and also what the other sex like about you in an intimate setting. However, monogamy is not necessary for this as you are not in love so there is no reason to prove to them that you are by letting them be the only one. Just don't let them find out. That is how you show that you respect them. Don't do it in a way that would allow them to find out because that shows that you don't care about their feelings (as everyone feels jealous about someone that they are intimate with whether they think they have a right to or not).Just keep it on the hush.That is my philosophy on relationships.
Can I get an amen?

But if youre going to cheat, why bother having the relationship in the first place. May as well just have links.
I don't agree if thisI think people (males & females) need to progress into a strong relationship, and plenty of people mistake their relationship for something it isn't.I don't mean sleep with everything in site but if you have the urge to cheat then do it.These urges will either wear off or continue and tbh whichever way it goes you should know how your relationship is going
been saying this sh*t for years

Guest Logster
Can I get an amen?
No you cannot.

Can I get an amen?
No you cannot.
Read the whole text, and tell me monogamy is essential to learn what you like/dislike in a woman/relationships, etc...Seriously...

Whilst i can see what you man are saying to an extent, I would only ever get into a relationship with someone i wanted to be with and then see how it rides out. Hence me not jumping into relationships willy nilly, been 3 years since i had a "girlfriend". Im not going into a relationship thinking ahhh yeah its a tester i will cheat blah blah, just pointless IMO. If youre calling someone your girlfriend then you should of tested yourself in the build up to the relationship not whilst youre in it. TBH, just not on this lying tip. 'Cos i know if a bitch (excuse my language, but this is what she would be if she did it) did that sh*t to me and was like i was testing to see what i like, i would straight SPARK her in her jawside, about. All im saying is if i feel i can call a girl my girlfriend then she went through the entry requirements to get their or whatever. But everyone is different innit.

Whilst i can see what you man are saying to an extent, I would only ever get into a relationship with someone i wanted to be with and then see how it rides out. Hence me not jumping into relationships willy nilly, been 3 years since i had a "girlfriend". Im not going into a relationship thinking ahhh yeah its a tester i will cheat blah blah, just pointless IMO. If youre calling someone your girlfriend then you should of tested yourself in the build up to the relationship not whilst youre in it. TBH, just not on this lying tip. 'Cos i know if a bitch (excuse my language, but this is what she would be if she did it) did that sh*t to me and was like i was testing to see what i like, i would straight SPARK her in her jawside, about. All im saying is if i feel i can call a girl my girlfriend then she went through the entry requirements to get their or whatever. But everyone is different innit.
Good gawd, I'm catching the Holy Spirit right now...Too much real talk.