VIP2 Street Fighter League (PS3)

macz

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO ERIC THE GAMES WE WERE PLAYING AFTER U WERENT ROSE DIDNT COUNT HEYI THOUGHT U JUST WON HOW MANY GAMES DIDNT EVEN KNOW HOW DIS TING WORKEDSO DOES UR 2-0 COUNT AS 3 POINTS OR 6I BEAT KUSHTY LIKE 8 TIMES JUST NOW AND THEY WERE ALL LEAGUE GAMESSO WHA GWARN
If ur anyone but Sagat I WILL beat u. cos with sagat all u do is go in the corner and do tiger shots. mayb a "strategy" but its boring playin against that.

SO ERIC THE GAMES WE WERE PLAYING AFTER U WERENT ROSE DIDNT COUNT HEYI THOUGHT U JUST WON HOW MANY GAMES DIDNT EVEN KNOW HOW DIS TING WORKEDSO DOES UR 2-0 COUNT AS 3 POINTS OR 6I BEAT KUSHTY LIKE 8 TIMES JUST NOW AND THEY WERE ALL LEAGUE GAMESSO WHA GWARN
If ur anyone but Sagat I WILL beat u. cos with sagat all u do is go in the corner and do tiger shots. mayb a "strategy" but its boring playin against that.
LOL snmuses them bitch tactics, just play him with Sagat too, he'll then send you a message crying about "llow Sagat", then his discotheque gets wheeled

Guest Flat Ericó

lol not my fault you play aggressive

you get 3 points for each game and you play each person twiceso the first two games you played vs kush would be the ones that counted..was it 2-0 then?

lol not my fault you play aggressive
you get 3 points for each game and you play each person twiceso the first two games you played vs kush would be the ones that counted..was it 2-0 then?
ya 2-0 to him

Guest Flat Ericó
is it best out of 3or first to get 2 in a rowcuz i got 2 out of 3 against kushty twiceeric comei'm still rusty but dn't watch that
coming..gotta be quick tho

read the rules and are you man stating when your playing each other these are league games?coz if your not, i can see people saying "they wern't league games , I didn't lose"
skeen, yeah we stated that they were league gamesso yeahi won best out of 3 twicemacz u about nw?
nevamind i gotta go
sorry g i was in the toiletholla wen u get back