The Princess and the Frog

pyrouk

The Princess and the Frog is an upcoming 2009 American animated family feature film loosely based upon the book The Frog Princess “The Frog Princess,” which will be set in New Orleans and feature the Walt Disney Studio’s first black princess and lead character.The Film is releases 25th Decemberhttp://www.pyroradio.com/index.cfm/act/video_details/id/536 Trailer

lol there was some nexct controversy about her name cos it sounded like a slave name or something asa well, i think her original name was maddy or something like thatWalt Disney founded his park based on his own views of segregation. Black people were not let into the parks until the late 1950s and only based on pressure from civil rights groups and the extra money Disney stood to gain. Black people weren't allowed to enter Disneyland before then for anything other than menial jobs. Based on the caricatures of black people they still circulate, f*ck Disney forever i dnt support disney at all will bootleg this for my little cousins, disney been dead for long time