Race Against Grime

Hernandez Balcazar

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont really like it tbh but im feeling...Off The RadarI Was Like YouWheres My BrotherOut of The GameBangAverage WorkerDecent album, classic? pmsl. would i ever listen to to this cd again? probably not. Best out of the bad bunch by far though6.5/10

I'M HAPPY SO IM DOIN ITGRIME FEEL SO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT YOU IN ITREACH FOR YOUR BEST 24'S,BETTER 24'S BEST 16'S HIT A RAVE WHOLE CREW IN ITI CAN HIT A RAVE ON A SOLO LEAVE YOUR WHOLE DANCE IN A FRACAS..LIKE FALL BACK INITTHAT PIT YOU CAME FROM FALL BACK IN ITCOS IM UP IN MANS CITY LIKE SHAUN WRIGHT PHILLIPSYOU AINT GONNA WIN IT THEY ARE ALL MY GIMMICKSEVEN THOUGH IM NOT A GIMMICK THEY ARE ALL MY LYRICSGDFGJHGHJGHJGHJFHFGJHFGHJFGJHGJHGJHGHJFGJJH*WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS*

wileyraceagainsttime_m.jpgThe biggest release from the man himself, Wiley. Race Against Time is the latest album from this unbelievable artist, who has gone from strength to strength over his career and this will surely not disappoint. This is a definite purchase for any fan of the uk grime scene! The album is 16 tracks deep including the massive hits: 'Too Many Man' 'Where's My Brother' 'She's Glowing' 'Off Da Radar' 'Out Of The Game' to name but a few. Supported by the likes of Tim Westwood, Semtex, Logan Sama, Mista Jam, Ras Kwame, Trevor Nelson, Mary Ann Hobbs, DJ Swerve, Twin B, Cameo + top pirate radio/club dj's.The album features artists such as Giggs, Kano, Ghetto, Trigga, Dream & Boy Better Know. The producer list includes: Wiley,Bless Beats, Maniac, Danny Weed, Deeco, Y Dot Wizz.....track previews: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002B5XKG...2&sr=102-118th June available from www.ukrecordshop.com, www.play.com, www.hmv.com, www.uptownrecords.com, www.rhythmdivision.co.uk www.amazon.com+ more.Make sure you buy yourself a copy!!! Support UK Music!l_95d60f91ce6448c195eb88e082749f32.jpgwww.myspace.com/eskiboywileyLIMITED COPIES AVAILABLE IN STORE @ RHYTHM DIVISION, E3.

wileyraceagainsttime_m.jpgThe biggest release from the man himself, Wiley. Race Against Time is the latest album from this unbelievable artist, who has gone from strength to strength over his career and this will surely not disappoint. This is a definite purchase for any fan of the uk grime scene! The album is 16 tracks deep including the massive hits: 'Too Many Man' 'Where's My Brother' 'She's Glowing' 'Off Da Radar' 'Out Of The Game' to name but a few. Supported by the likes of Tim Westwood, Semtex, Logan Sama, Mista Jam, Ras Kwame, Trevor Nelson, Mary Ann Hobbs, DJ Swerve, Twin B, Cameo + top pirate radio/club dj's.The album features artists such as Giggs, Kano, Ghetto, Trigga, Dream & Boy Better Know. The producer list includes: Wiley,Bless Beats, Maniac, Danny Weed, Deeco, Y Dot Wizz.....track previews: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002B5XKG...2&sr=102-118th June available from www.ukrecordshop.com, www.play.com, www.hmv.com, www.uptownrecords.com, www.rhythmdivision.co.uk www.amazon.com+ more.Make sure you buy yourself a copy!!! Support UK Music!l_95d60f91ce6448c195eb88e082749f32.jpgwww.myspace.com/eskiboywileyLIMITED COPIES AVAILABLE IN STORE @ RHYTHM DIVISION, E3.
:confused: Are u Wiley?