Cutting

A Bit Better

Sure. Dunno how much protein I'm getting but here goes. Remember that I'm not having the whey twice a day but should be.Breakfast - Tin of tuna with a glass of milkSnack - Tin of mackerel in tomato sauceLunch - 170g of BBQ chicken. It's flatpacked and is supposed to be put in sandwiches (2 for £4 from Tesco). Muller light yoghurt.Snack - Cashew nuts and an apetina (cheese) pack (they're a pound from tesco) and a protein flapjack. Later I'll have a banana before half an hour before the gym.Dinner 1 - Chicken. A bag of wings from Iceland or some precooked stuff from Tesco.Dinner 2 - Whatever mum cooked for dinner e.g. Chicken stew, but with mixed veg instead of rice
safe, how many grams of carbs a day?and hows your results going, are ur arms getting shredded
Have no idea how many grams that is. I'm losing fat on my arms. I dunno how long cutting usually takes but I'd say that I would be where I wanna be in 6-8 weeks from my start date if I continued and I had about 15% body fat.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u dont need to be concerned with grams of carbs and stuff, just have it in your head that after 12noon, the only carbs you eat are vegetables. like i said in the first week you can ease off the carbs slightly to get to find what replacements you will eat, and by 3rd week youll know what to eat. eat all the carbs you like but none after 12 mon-fri. then stuff your face with carbs again on sat/sun

well yeah your sleeping patterns matter based on your work patterns. so lets say no carbs after your first meal of the day.and *****update****from the time i posted that keto diet to this morning. i cant beleive ive gained 6kgs, from hovering around 81 to now at 88.2kgfor the oldschool UK heads thats about one stone in around 5.5 weekshad to use all the scales at the gym to confirm yet, my waist has reduced to 28 and even my wrists have lost flesh cos my watches feel much looser.gaining muscle while losing fat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the diet works if you give it at least 90% effort

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i did it for 4-5 weeks,good results but i didnt give enough time. had more definition all over my body so BF must of dropped. but in the last week i fell off, been eating crisps kfc etcwill jump back on tomorrow for 3-4 months this time i hope
oh skeenafter those 3-4 months are u done, or back to bulking?from what ive heard clean bulking with low bf>>>>>>>

Quick question for carpe:See when you carb load on the weekend how many grams of carbs do you take a day?
dont worry too much about grams, just your regular amt.. keep them complex. if you keep the carbs to your normal amt.. your body's adjustment isnt going to be too drastic.overcarbing and then starving your bod for the rest of the week can be counter productive..===for me this diet has been great. the vascularity i have now is sick... it obv depends on your individual bodyfat levels