E17 were a bad boy group and they were from the hood

Maino

Moral of the story is instead of worrying about petty things like this worry about serious issues like not catching an STD from a chik or tryna make money or somethinThere is no denying people like Juan Carlos and Brisco are acting weird in the sense they feel insecure about me doing what i do

Lol he thinks he is black from that other topic
Not at all i'm a white dude that lives in an area with a lotta blacks and Somalians in a council home in my personal opinion there is no such thing as acting black or white people are products of their enviroment and class you have black doctors and black lawyers So you kinda subliminally dissing your own peopleIf i sag my pants or wear somethin like Sean John it's only cos i like it simple as that it looks good and i'll wear it not tryna be blk or anything I do typically white things like Skateboard thoughJust like i always get a shape up but does that mean i'm tryna be blk no it just means i'm getting a fresh hair cut that 90% of the youth in my neighborhood have So think before you try critisize on me think about unity rather then stereotyping people and subliminally putting down your own race
the amount of gas in that post was rather amusing
Explain? how is me getting a shape up saying i want to be black?I get it cos it looks fresh and is a simple but neat and presentable haircut that females respectWhen i said dude said he subliminally is dissing his own people he was coming across as all black people are street and poor and live in a hood which is un true so like i said people are products of their enviromentsI am not a racist person at all yet rather then appreciate my unity you wanna hate on me and say i'm tryna be black? makes no sense
a white man getting a shape-up is a wigger action, no matter how you look at it.I aint gunna bother arguin wit u no more, ure post are just full of lies.bait u just added somalian to add impetus to what you said, to help authenticate yourself as a token white guy on ends

Bullshit no 1 outside this message board is gonna say 1 is acting black cos they they have a certain haircut or wear a certain brand of clothingWhat i said is all fact People are products of their enviroment and class hence the reason you have plenty of black professionals like doctorsblacks are also influenced by things whites do like wearing European brands like Gucci and Van's even though they are not European or they do not skate
lol corse they doshut up roscoe
If you say so, if you say so

JAS i'm from Willesden which is a very multi cultural neighborhood and i said Somalian cos a lot of Somalians do live round these parts as well as Jamaicans, Asian and whatever elseI disagree getting a shape up is not a wigger action explain why and come with facts?

Not at all i'm a white dude that lives in an area with a lotta blacks and Somalians in a council home in my personal opinion there is no such thing as acting black or white people are products of their enviroment and class you have black doctors and black lawyers So you kinda subliminally dissing your own peopleIf i sag my pants or wear somethin like Sean John it's only cos i like it simple as that it looks good and i'll wear it not tryna be blk or anything I do typically white things like Skateboard thoughJust like i always get a shape up but does that mean i'm tryna be blk no it just means i'm getting a fresh hair cut that 90% of the youth in my neighborhood have So think before you try critisize on me think about unity rather then stereotyping people and subliminally putting down your own race
classic example of stockholm syndrome
wut does dis mean?

roscoe smh this neek used to post on rwd i think his name was jay98 or suttinchattin bout how he has no friends and is a short fat fillipino. i feel sorry for the little c*nt
SMH @ thinking i'm really Roscoe you 1 stupid motherfuca and da jokes on you if you really believe thatLike i said no 1 can show my I.P. address and his I.P. matching

Moral of the story is instead of worrying about petty things like this worry about serious issues like not catching an STD from a chik or tryna make money or somethinThere is no denying people like Juan Carlos and Brisco are acting weird in the sense they feel insecure about me doing what i do
classic example of stockholm syndrome
wut does dis mean?
seeing as u cant be botheredhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

the reaction to being called roscoe just baits u up more.woulda been more convinicing if u kept it zip'dfail
You saying i'm some guy called Roscoe with no proof such as matching I.P. or anything means You = retarded, slow and a sucker FAct remains i'm not anyone called Roscoe i am Young Bape