You knows wats fuked me and Scorpzzz (Mike) from here

Mcdonalds

Flex ain't you from NW?
correct
Press Rd?
nah nah that was baddaman
Oh seen what part of Norf Weezy you from
Burnt Oak/Willesden, what were ur other names?
I'm from Willesden still My other screen names were Trey Deuce, Inet Critic and a few others my account kept getting tosed lol

Flex ain't you from NW?
correct
Press Rd?
I'm from Willesden still My other screen names were Trey Deuce, Inet Critic and a few others my account kept getting tosed lol
lol trouble maker yeah? Trey Deuce sounds familiar still, i'm sure man had this where in willesden convo b4.

Flex ain't you from NW?
correct
Press Rd?
lol trouble maker yeah? Trey Deuce sounds familiar still, i'm sure man had this where in willesden convo b4.
Yeah somethin like dat but yeah that chat is dead out now everyone stopped going to there but a few guy's linked a few of da bitches dat used to go in thereRemember Icerman? he linked some girl from East who used to go in da chat banged her and recorded it on his phone dat showed da footage to everyone lol

Why would u go on black chat you white c*ntghost this cretinits emosh
SMH @ this racist :mellow: Like there is a rule for people who aren't black to go into certain chat's and vice versaIt's 2009 Fam not 1920
and white ppl cant say ting?dumb foolwhats ur mothers name, so i can facebook her and rape herthe silly little fat cow

Flex ain't you from NW?
correct
Press Rd?
Yeah somethin like dat but yeah that chat is dead out now everyone stopped going to there but a few guy's linked a few of da bitches dat used to go in thereRemember Icerman? he linked some girl from East who used to go in da chat banged her and recorded it on his phone dat showed da footage to everyone lol
lolololol, i remember that, he wified one nx chick from there too.to b honest i banged a few slores of there, most of them were pre lalopezz era.

Flex ain't you from NW?
correct
Press Rd?
lolololol, i remember that, he wified one nx chick from there too.to b honest i banged a few slores of there, most of them were pre lalopezz era.
Oh yeah lol i forgot about dat he wifey'd some white chik from Cricklewood i think

Flex u from burnt oak yh?You do know this Mcdonalds yute is a robot and not actually human yh?Surprised you have engaged in a conversation with himexpect pm's to infiltrate your base
I see this lil guy is still mad he got exposed about da jack and jill's thing :lol: