The most underrated midfielder in the prem is...

Guest R9

I dunnoBerbatov - 1 SeasonEPL winnerCL finalistCC winnerFa Semi FinalistI'd say money well spent.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: is man trying to say berbatov is responsible for these feat's?But then again Traore won the Champions league with liverpool so i guess that means he's world class.swear some lost souls on here
If you think or are trying to say I claimed berbatov was solely responsable for any of that then you are a clown.
You were trying to say that uniteds achievments last season prove that berbatov was a good signing. I was merely pointing out that you were talking out of your backside

michaelcarrickengland2_2370361.jpgMichael Carrick insists he is capable of holding down a regular role at the heart of England's midfield.The Three Lions are well stocked in that department; with the Manchester United ace facing tough competition from the likes of Frank Lampard, Steven Gerrard, Gareth Barry, Owen Hargreaves and Jermaine Jenas.The fierce battle for places has restricted Carrick to just 19 appearances for his country, with the languid playmaker often overlooked when it comes to the crunch.He admits his cap haul is disappointing for a player of his undoubted ability, but the 28-year-old is confident he can add to his tally in the future."I totally agree that I should have more caps," Carrick said."But I don't really scratch my head. Things haven't worked out with England as much as I would have liked."I don't know why. Maybe I've not played well at the right times, or things haven't fallen for me. It's not something I'm focused on."What matters now is looking ahead and doing what I can to be successful in the future and trying to be positive."Carrick is back in the fold for the upcoming World Cup qualifying double-header against Ukraine and Belarus.Winning habitHe is hoping to be awarded an opportunity to shine in those games, shrugging off suggestions that he is too nice to be a commanding presence at international level."Without blowing my own trumpet, you can't play in Champions League finals and win them, or win Premier Leagues and play for Manchester United week in, week out, without being able to shoulder the expectations," he said."Just because you're nice, it doesn't mean you can't be a top player. That's what I think. But maybe I'm not quite as nice as I look."I haven't played as much as I would have liked for England, but I got a game in the last World Cup (against Ecuador) which was great for me, I just didn't manage to nail down that place."But just being part of the squad has a different feel now. It is to do with winning matches. It becomes a bit of a habit and it's a good habit to get into."I think everyone has been really positive and looking forward to the next game, there is a nice momentum."But that can soon end. You have to keep that going. We don't want a few dodgy results, it is important to really fly into the World Cup playing really well."If and when my chance comes along, I have to earn my right to stay in the team."
Him not playing for england is stupid. HIm previously not being in the 22 was ridiculous.