"Sling him under a train"

NO SUNSHINE

imagine it was ur grandma or grandad standing up on the bus suffering, and every one refused to give him/her a seat
imagine if all those videos of various' L', Exposures, Death, Accidents, Robbery & what not we all crease at on here were people we were close to? ...see, all this moral bolox is too hypocritical for me still. As far as my grand parents go, I can only hope they don't address the young in a rude mannerlike I said each to their own
Each to their own; and this is my opinion on it. How hard is it to give up your seat for Barbra who is waiting to a new hip?First youre saying that you have a problem with rude pensioners expecting you to give up your seat,,, then it changed to you not wanting to give up your seat to anyone because everyones equal etc. and now its gone back to people who address the young in a rude manner. Which one is it going to be?
oh my bad sir I forgot every old person requires a hip replacementIf you want to offer ur seat to barbara windsor. Thats you g.Play your role sir!. I play mine.

imagine it was ur grandma or grandad standing up on the bus suffering, and every one refused to give him/her a seat
imagine if all those videos of various' L', Exposures, Death, Accidents, Robbery & what not we all crease at on here were people we were close to? ...see, all this moral bolox is too hypocritical for me still. As far as my grand parents go, I can only hope they don't address the young in a rude mannerlike I said each to their own
Each to their own; and this is my opinion on it. How hard is it to give up your seat for Barbra who is waiting to a new hip?First youre saying that you have a problem with rude pensioners expecting you to give up your seat,,, then it changed to you not wanting to give up your seat to anyone because everyones equal etc. and now its gone back to people who address the young in a rude manner. Which one is it going to be?
oh my bad sir I forgot every old person requires a hip replacementIf you want to offer ur seat to barbara windsor. Thats you g.Play your role sir!. I play mine.
:lol: that made me laugh still.Obv-ly not everyone needs a new hip; it was a hypothetical situation. And yeah im sure the vast majority would be capable of standing for a journey. But its a minor for you to stand up isnt it really and it woud make their journey a lot easier if they sat down. All goes down to what Samiad was saying about social responsibility. and yes it does exist. I see people on a daily basis offer their seat to o.a.p's