• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

also how is man gonna catch a body with a baseball bat
are you saying this isn't possible?
na but come on/what jas saidim not saying its sh*t but it could have been alot better if they changed some of the BASICSi mean look at something like say boyz n the hood
wen my 52yr old white dad is lol'ing at the nonsense u know what time it is

lol fair enough, i only remembered how he killed him when i read jas's postslashit always seemed silly to me how some middle-class guy is supposed to have picked up a strap and decided to body the guy who bullied his sister
the sister was middle classand he was some bait co-star on green st, literally

Guest Esquilax
lol fair enough, i only remembered how he killed him when i read jas's postslashit always seemed silly to me how some middle-class guy is supposed to have picked up a strap and decided to body the guy who bullied his sister
sometimes 'middle class' breahs get embroiled in this sort of culture, its not unseen

sometimes 'middle class' breahs get embroiled in this sort of culture, its not unseen
would you know about that?[no send]

Guest Esquilax
would you know about that?[no send]
Why yes, yes i would.AlsoLol at "go away blake"

it's always going to be innacurate, it's a film, they have to make it entertaininga day in the life of your everydays ends breahs would not be filmworthy
why are you gassingthere are films about everyday working class life that are extremely powerful films, that don't involve 10 slang words a sedcond and completely over-the-top storylinesPMSL @ this Rafael running up with the mask like he's had a career in strongarm robbery - "start talking" lmao

Guest Esquilax
it's always going to be innacurate, it's a film, they have to make it entertaininga day in the life of your everydays ends breahs would not be filmworthy
why are you gassingthere are films about everyday working class life that are extremely powerful films, that don't involve 10 slang words a sedcond and completely over-the-top storylinesPMSL @ this Rafael running up with the mask like he's had a career in strongarm robbery - "start talking" lmao
I thought the climactic scene in this film was pretty deep tbhthe story line in this wasn't COMPLETELY over the top, a gun was only ever fired once and that time it didnt work, hordes of people weren't shanked, one person died, and doing a film about this kind of sub culture without using slang wouldnt really work would it?far too much pointless and petty criticism

I thought the climactic scene in this film was pretty deep tbhthe story line in this wasn't COMPLETELY over the top, a gun was only ever fired once and that time it didnt work, hordes of people weren't shanked, one person died, and doing a film about this kind of sub culture without using slang wouldnt really work would it?far too much pointless and petty criticism
r u jus doing this to wind us up?
did u need 2 ask that question