any one know about Imac's

Hank Moody

if u kno which one u havewhy wouldnt u jus google as u have done with the pics, the rrpan check out product reviewsunless ur ready to sell, why bring it here
44eb9c161c98990e115b0f9.jpg
:lol: thats cold.Dropped it like its hot .As for the mac, decent specs. You will be lucky to get more than 400 for that if pushed on the Ebay.On road 250
safe for dat i would have had to pay about 2 for it so prob not worth doin,but simple answer to a simple questionthats all i asked b4 some creaton has to chuck it,yeah im 46 years old and i'll be alive another 46 yeah and still wont go near a butter whoopi goldberg stunt double like u kill youself

if u kno which one u havewhy wouldnt u jus google as u have done with the pics, the rrpan check out product reviewsunless ur ready to sell, why bring it here
44eb9c161c98990e115b0f9.jpg
:lol: thats cold.Dropped it like its hot .As for the mac, decent specs. You will be lucky to get more than 400 for that if pushed on the Ebay.On road 250
:rofl: :rofl: