Sign in to follow this  
Chase

The Weekend is here!!

im gonna chill out on sat day, my daughter is going to stay at my parents.. and sat night im off to pioneers of the old skool @ 1921.. gonna get totally out of it.. then have a hang over all of sunday.. biggrin.gif

Cool!Today I'm finishing work at 1:45 then gonna go shopping. Then tonight I'm DJ'ing at LATINO HEAT with Mr Able.Tomorrow just chill through the day, then not sure what I'm up to in the evening.Sunday I've got me 'Morning Glory' show on Select, then chill through the day.

Cool!Today I'm finishing work at 1:45 then gonna go shopping. Then tonight I'm DJ'ing at LATINO HEAT with Mr Able.Tomorrow just chill through the day, then not sure what I'm up to in the evening.Sunday I've got me 'Morning Glory' show on Select, then chill through the day.
shopping?? bloke dont do shopping chase.. LOL is that the work of your bird by any chance?? LOL it's a known fact men+shooping = nightmare biggrin.gif

Hey jen i agree on that i sent my b/f shopping i even gave him a list of wat to get but he came bk wiv the complete opposite coz he apparently lost the list. xxx

Hey jen i agree on that i sent my b/f shopping i even gave him a list of wat to get but he came bk wiv the complete opposite coz he apparently lost the list. xxx
HAHAHA biggrin.gif

i never send my bloke out shopping unless it's just for 1 or 2 things innit.. i've learnt my lessonLOL biggrin.gif

I'm good at shopping!  biggrin.gif
PUSSAAAAAY!ha ha jokes mate!

well dan went to icelands for me once cos i had a fat migraine an well im quite proud of him really he got more then enough bless him!!!! awwwwwwwwww  biggrin.gif  :D  :D
awww bless him :D

yeah dan is really something else bless!!!! awwwwwwww ...... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: ((( little lisa all loved up awwwwwwww hehe))heavy night on saturday at 1921 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LARGE UP ALL WHO REACHED DOWN THERE !!! (( IE MYSELF , DAN N JEN !!!!!! )))) LOL biggrin.gif