Sign in to follow this  
DJ TRICKSY

TOTTENHAM FC

What start to the season hope we can maintain a good position & grab a European spot biggin up all football fans & especially my SPURS fans

well where above you so it speaks for it's self but wont last for long coz to be honest we should always be behind MAN UTD not infrount but at the mo where loving it biggrin.gif THIS YELLOW MAN :evil: KINDA LOOKS LIKE Wayne Rooney :evil:

Lol i suppose i can agree on the yellow man coz me and my man proof reckon wayne rooney looks lyk shrek

Hes got a f*cking pumpkin head

Jen dont you agree that they both look alike. xxxx
yeah thats why i said haha are u sure wayne wasnt used in the making of shrek?? PMSL biggrin.gif he is one ugly man innit :twisted: :twisted:

Yeah you tellin me but what made me laugh though was last yr new yrs eve me, my mum and step dad want out to do last minute of xmas shopping and then ended up in a pub wiv my step dad's m8 and sum boy come ova to my step dad's m8 and said hello wayne rooney and sed to every one in the pub wayne rooney was there and asked for his autograph so he played along wiv it and signed a bit of paper for him so since then we have called him either wayne rooney or shrek. lol. biggrin.gif :wink: :D