I CAME FROM NOTHING - SPRING/SUMMER 2010

icamefromnothing

The Static tee came this morning..

The quality of the tshirt is sick! Design is brilliant & the quality of the print is very impressive!

However it's not wearable for me - the XL is massive lol its a lot bigger than other XL tee's I've got in my wardrobe but other than that that, the actual quality is sick!

I'll order another one in a different size this week when I get the time and see what that one's like.

• 3 weeks later...

It has been nearly 2 month now since i made that order, still havn't got it man, what is going on here?

You are taking the piss now mate, you could atleast let me know whats happening. I have tried emailing you loads but just get air. Very sh*t service, I wouldnt recommend you to anybody.

It has been nearly 2 month now since i made that order, still havn't got it man, what is going on here?

You are taking the piss now mate, you could atleast let me know whats happening. I have tried emailing you loads but just get air. Very sh*t service, I wouldnt recommend you to anybody.

what order...

every order I know about has been filled.

Now I see your email address - i have replied a few times, orders do get lost in post - I will repost tomorrow - with sign for next day delivery.

what order...

every order I know about has been filled.

Now I see your email address - i have replied a few times, orders do get lost in post - I will repost tomorrow - with sign for next day delivery.

ok thats cool.