Wisdom Teeth

Jodie

Couldn't even eat for a week and a half properly cos mine was swollen and infected. Pain went after that, but it's still not fully broken the skin. Had oil of cloves, paracetamol and amoxicillin to reduce the infection

Cos I'm at uni had to find a new dentist but now I have to pay for dental treatment- par- (you 18 year olds best get all the treatment and subscriptions you can while its still free.) Costs like £16 to register at a new place- one said a 3 week wait to even be seen, and they'd be trainee dentistry students <_<

Found another dentist, had a checkup- got told I also need like 5 fillings, overslept and missed my app which they say there is a charge for so haven't been back.

Bet it starts paining me around exam time, just my luck

I'm a broke student as well

Where are you staying? You need to find a dentist where they have students. In Birmingham there's a dental hospital and they're giving me white fillings for FREE (because of the way my tooth was a white filling would have been £200 otherwise) and all the check ups etc. The trainee dentists are fine, mine just works abit slower than your usual dentist. Plus they have to get permission from the actual dentist before they do anything, then the real dentist comes over and checks it out and agrees/disagrees with them. All dentist have to train at the end of the day

@lemons - you should get it checked out. usually food gets trapped in where the tooth is rising and it can cause decay etc, that's probably why yours hurts so much. it's going to get infected over time and just become even more painful