Sign in to follow this  
LITTLE LISA

SPLIT (SPAMMED OTHER THREAD)

oi oi lmao!!! ark at you's lot he he !!!!im fuming i aint got no money and no babysitter n e ways!!!! and well would it be wise for me to go out when im trying to give up smoking erm sod it i'll firm it lol!!!i need some money !!!!!!!!!! :cry:

oi oi  lmao!!! ark at you's lot he he !!!!im fuming i aint got no money and no babysitter n e ways!!!! and well would it be wise for me to go out when im trying to give up smoking erm sod it i'll firm it lol!!!i need some money !!!!!!!!!! :cry:
we are well skint aswell lis.. only got about 35 quid to last till 31st ARRGGHHH

hey said they overpaid us and are taking it back so we only get 20 a month now.. f*cking WANKERS

and even that aint been paid in yet :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: biggrin.gif:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :?

marks wage is ok but we bought a new pc at the start of the month and spent 80 quid on sat and all bills and shopping and marks trains 2 work..etc etc :oops:

its mad innit !!!! oh well what can i say get ya self a job lol biggrin.gif
would... but then ya got childcare fee's.. etc etc ARRRRGGHHHHH

PMSL we are soooooo spamming this thread we are gonna get our arses kicked.. but hey ho.. who cares??lolIM A CRAP MOD AINT I... they gonna sack me i know it HAHAHAHA :shock:

heheehehee AS IF I CAN BE ARSED..LOL TIPPER WILL HAVE TO MAKE ME... pmsl

true there nat but this is where the mods have to delete old topics say a month unused or something!!!
if it makes ya happy lisa i'll do them ALL tomorrowPMSL they aint doing no harm now are they biggrin.gif