Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Hernandez Balcazar

storm is still the best character in the game ,

The game isn't even out yet though, so its not set in stone. She def one of the better ones for sure, in essence her and Mags still do the same thing damage and tactics wise so thats not what I meant.

A lot of the stuff that made them fun have been taken away since they lost a lot of their individual stuff and became bog standard chars now. Bog standard meaning currently, their most effective combo is l,m,h, launch, l,m,h, exchange, otg super.

all characters are bog standard now because nobody really knows what they are doing , people stick to that simple sh*t that works .

but you can already tell characters that stand out and hopefully they fix the tri jump problem

/

mags can cancel air normals into air dashes do another move. land super jump and land another move to continue the combo

correct me if I'm wrong but ain't that how the Rom worked?

I want the robot in tbh

Neo showed me the way

Thank god for the robot.

I'm really liking wesker atm hes gonna be sick with his low assist and crazy teleports he has a good super too which can be done in the air

wesker aswell hits f*ck*ng hard ,

/

I'm having reservations about chun li sure she looks good now but aside from her assist I just don't know what she's going to have when every other character steps there sh*t up. her legs loop works aswell

may have to replace her with morrigan ...

prob frank west or some character I don't give a sh*t about

who you looking to play?

Iwas thinking MODOK/ Skrull/ Trish but i think imma go more ruhdown.

Defo want Skrull as the staple of my team though. Will look to build around him. Ill f*ck around when it comes and decide then i guess.

You gonna continue with Chun?

That gobby pic looks like a photoshopped Skrull..would have loved for him to be in the game though.

Sent is too relevant and has made too much of an impact to not be considered for a Marvel sequel tbh. Its a weird one cause people who didn't play Marvel aren't too impressed but anyone who did couldn't see a Marvel without him.

Yeh, if he ain't broken then yeh he def won't be used as much at tournament level anyways.

Looking at Mags, Storm and the very likely Sent its obvious they were put in for reasons outside of storyline, they could have easily been skipped but they happen to be the chars people associate the game with. Its bait Sent will most probably have a Mango coloured alt aswell.