MMA>>>BOXING...Fuck yeah

Steven

The difference isMMA rules ALLOW Boxers to compete with their styleBoxing rules do not allow MMA fighters to compete with theirs...I dont know why its so difficult for you diehard boxers to comprehend this.What you saw in the Couture vs Toney fight was a man who had experience with wrestling against a man who had none. There was ALWAYS only ever going to be 1 winner.
being a stupid f*ck*ng prick and blasphemy will not be tolerated on these boardsunacceptable behaviour1st warning kidda
  • Upvote 2

Yh I'm sure they are decentbut u are underestimating how sick the top ama's are tbhtop level amas wud finish a mma fighter in a boxin match
Key word being BOXING match. As in BOXING rules. i.e in a situation where an MMA fighter is NOT regarded as an MMA fighter. Just checking the point has sunk through. I've probably been really bad at explaining this issue but I think we'll make some progress eventually at some stage.

The fact MMA allows for boxers doesnt mean a professional boxer is suited in that environment. I dont watch much of it, but from what I have seen, you need to be reasonably good at groundwork to maximise chance of winning MMA fights. Boxers arent by trade.Therefore, their style may be allowed, but that doesnt mean they are going to be effective by relying on just boxing skills.As I said, its pointless comparing. Just because they fight doesnt mean anything. AsI stated in my last post tennis and badmington isnt compared by educated people, llow falling for numbskull hype

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1