Atheists Are The New N****rs

Guest Esquilax

which by the way dom dom bullets it does have meaning it is derived from the latin word for black,words in a language have a meaning,why are white people campaigning to use this racial slur against black people why cant they campaign to openly call themselves cunts in an official capacity.

its about context, i am not saying whites should be using this word, but the man in the video is not trying to use nigger against black people as a racial slur, he is talking about using it to refer to people like himself, athiests (which i totally disagree with but thats not the point

and it IS about context. if a black person is rappin some rapper's lyrics and says nigga is he using that as a racial slur? no. same goes as if a white person is rappin his fav rappaer's lyrics and says nigger is he using that to degrade black people? no. so the word nigger is not a racial slur on its own, it has to be used within a certain context to be seen as a racial slur as in "im gna hang me a nigger" etc

i disagree with him totally, i disagree with white people "campaigning" to use nigger. if they really feel its not fair they should be against black people using it, not trying to use it themselves.

and i was just pointing out that u are only looking at things in 1 dimension that is that nigger is a racial slur which its not always used like that. i see no problem with white people using it such as "that guy called my friend a nigger" " "how do u feel when someone says nigger" etc but not as in "i hate niggers" or "yo wossup mah nigga"

i disagree with him totally, i disagree with white people "campaigning" to use nigger. if they really feel its not fair they should be against black people using it, not trying to use it themselves.

and i was just pointing out that u are only looking at things in 1 dimension that is that nigger is a racial slur which its not always used like that. i see no problem with white people using it such as "that guy called my friend a nigger" " "how do u feel when someone says nigger" etc but not as in "i hate niggers" or "yo wossup mah nigga"

these contexts you are mentioning the word n is still used as a slur but being recounted by a third party

i cant see the relevence to a white person demanding to be referred to by word n because he doesnt believe in God?

no new context has been created here

you have to either pretend that

1.the word is still not in use as a slur against blacks

2.black ppl no longer exist,therefore it is appropriate to assign the redundant word (describing black people) to a new group

in which context are we operating here

Don't see why any white person feels the need or has any desire to use the word tbh

It's like they see it as a toy that they're not allowed to play with. "Black people have this cool word for each other and we don't ahve one. Why aren't we allowed to say it too, and be part of their brotherhood and share in their 'black experience'"

It's either them or the logical-atheist brigade who think everybody should be allowed to say anything they want without consequence

Faggots

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1