Women with the casual sex partner

Captain Planet

In an ideal world girls wouldn't need to just have sex regardless of if they were outside of a relationship, I realise this isn't an ideal world however.
how the f*ck is this world ideal?so You're saying any man that wants to beat has to wifey?
  • Upvote 1

In an ideal world girls wouldn't need to just have sex regardless of if they were outside of a relationship, I realise this isn't an ideal world however.
how the f*ck is this world ideal?so You're saying any man that wants to beat has to wifey?
In an ideal world for both parties yes.But the rules don't apply exactly the same to guys.

but that still only applies to one type of personwe have people who don't want relationships of both genders, who want sex. i think it's great that they can enjoy it, free of judgement. :D

Guest Awesome Kong
That's kool, aslong as women know that wanting sex now and wanting a relationship later can be tricky.
Not really tbh. If you both are mashing only each other, for a period of time it is likely feelings will develope.

That's kool, aslong as women know that wanting sex now and wanting a relationship later can be tricky.
Not really tbh. If you both are mashing only each other, for a period of time it is likely feelings will develope.
I didn't mean a relationship with the sex buddy.
then in that case they gotta liecan't exactly say "i haven't been in a relationship for a while, but i was f*ckin casually for a few months"coz new guy's just gonna try f*ck them casually as well

Guest Portuguese

I don't get all this "I am seeing someone" thing aka having casual sex.A chick is seeing one guy and only that guy but that guy isn't allowed to see other girls.(This can never happen to me A chick I am banging is telling me I can't see other chicks GTFO)That type of scenario just doesn't register with me I don't get it that certain guys go along with it. SMH

Guest M12 Part 2
so many women dont realise this. Just think they can carry on catching D from all angles then one day they will stop and decide its time to look for a man or ......wait for the cheek of itA GOOD MAN WILL COME FOR THEM AND MAKE THEM REALISE ITS TIME TO GIVE UP THEIR WHORISH WAYS :D DPMOA good man is going to come and spend money on you, talk to you on an intellectual level, and share their house,car and all the other material things women crave. Whilst all at the same time trying to wrestle her off Tyrone and Jermaine's d*ck. :D

so many women dont realise this. Just think they can carry on catching D from all angles then one day they will stop and decide its time to look for a man or ......wait for the cheek of itA GOOD MAN WILL COME FOR THEM AND MAKE THEM REALISE ITS TIME TO GIVE UP THEIR WHORISH WAYS :D DPMOA good man is going to come and spend money on you, talk to you on an intellectual level, and share their house,car and all the other material things women crave.Whilst all at the same time trying to wrestle her off Tyrone and Jermaine's d*ck. :D
lolUnfortunately there are Wally's out there like that and girls know it.