Would You

Gambino

Guest TulseHill8T8
This breh would do it like its NOTHINUltimate G'bear_grylls_in_jungle.jpg
YOU SEEN HIM IN FRENCH ALPS !!!?making a little place to sleep under snow , jumping in a lake -10 degrees to show people how to survive nearly killed him self doing it , the way he got dat fish and just bit it in the spin and ate it as its guts spilled out . Found a dead animal and ate the maggots and used dem as bait for fish . this guy is the ultimate warrior

YOU SEEN HIM IN FRENCH ALPS !!!?making a little place to sleep under snow , jumping in a lake -10 degrees to show people how to survive nearly killed him self doing it , the way he got dat fish and just bit it in the spin and ate it as its guts spilled out . Found a dead animal and ate the maggots and used dem as bait for fish . this guy is the ultimate warrior
U KNO !I didnt see that 1 still.I see the 1 in the jungle & some swamp. Eatin turtles n sh*t.... SICK BREH. :shock:

U KNO !I didnt see that 1 still.I see the 1 in the jungle & some swamp. Eatin turtles n sh*t.... SICK BREH. :shock:
this guy is a legend still