Sign in to follow this  
Skola

Woman!

Men have to make more effort with woman than woman have to with men.I dont mean sex (even tho thats generally true) i mean in all aspects of life.Even within families.All the woman around me get moody and angry and im patient with them but the second i switch or IM in a mood for sum reason...They get annoyed at ME for being annoyed!This has happened twice in the last 2 days.Double f*ckin standards i tells ye!I had to sit down with my girlfriend and tell her "you need to be more patient with me, when your moody i try my best to be patient and help you but wen its the other way around you just get pissed off"at least she agreed shed make more of an effort.i swear if women were men for a day, they would appreciate us a lot more.

don't try and figure it out....women think its their right to be pissed cos they have periods and they have to push out babies ....they think their fannies are the center of the universe....even when it stinks.Women are aliens...

lolthey really are moody and im surrounded by themlive with mum and sister by day, stay with girlfriend by night.ive built up such a tolerance and patience its nuts :shock:

man up
smhpart being a man is learning knowing how to deal with women.they can be strange creatures at times but im gettin better at dealing with them by the day.and that rentboy tag is not a good look fambolay

Could you men imagine if you went out dressed up criss and cars full of chicks were hollerin at you with the windows down. Sayin "AY MAN, CUM OVER HERE, CUM WE TALK, CUM LETS GO FOR A WALK".... If i got chirpsed every time i went to a busy place... THANK YOU LORD for making me maleIf i was female i dun know i'd be a big slosh (NO BUMBACLART HOMO)

Its swings and roundabouts. In some aspects of life women have it easy, in others men have (like in the work place).

Could you men imagine if you went out dressed up criss and cars full of chicks were hollerin at you with the windows down. Sayin "AY MAN, CUM OVER HERE, CUM WE TALK, CUM LETS GO FOR A WALK".... If i got chirpsed every time i went to a busy place...  
That happens to me. :?