fireworks night 2005

LITTLE LISA

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wheres blackheath?
Do u know Greenwich?? U f*cking should cos thats where time is set and thats where the east west divider is..... its famous - anyway - it's next to Greenwhich Park! If not it's up the road from Deptford (just up the hill from the DLR) or it round the corner from kidbrooke (ferrier Estate)....Cant think of anywhere else.....

wheres blackheath?
Do u know Greenwich?? U f**cking should cos thats where time is set and thats where the east west divider is..... its famous - anyway - it's next to Greenwhich Park! If not it's up the road from Deptford (just up the hill from the DLR) or it round the corner from kidbrooke (ferrier Estate)....Cant think of anywhere else.....
ok ok chill out! biggrin.gif

wheres blackheath?
Do u know Greenwich?? U f**cking should cos thats where time is set and thats where the east west divider is..... its famous - anyway - it's next to Greenwhich Park! If not it's up the road from Deptford (just up the hill from the DLR) or it round the corner from kidbrooke (ferrier Estate)....Cant think of anywhere else.....
yeah big up greenwich i was born there biggrin.gif

wheres blackheath?
yeah big up greenwich i was born there biggrin.gif
Big up everyone who knows about Greenwich!

well i say every year im going to a display but i never ever do so it will proberly be the same last year me n a mate went halfs on a big box of fireworks n i wouldnt light em infact i hid right behind the door scared of em lol he he but it was really good actually!!!!has anyone ever had a fireworks display at home if so what was it like?

well i say every year im going to a display but i never ever do so it will proberly be the same last year me n a mate went halfs on a big box of fireworks n i wouldnt light em infact i hid right behind the door scared of em lol he he but it was really good actually!!!!has anyone ever had a fireworks display at home if so what was it like?
IVE NEVER HAD ONE AT MY HOUSE... GARDENS TOOO SMALL.... MORE LIKE A YARDEN lol.... MY SISTERS AUNT DOES IT AT HER HOUSE... EVERYONE GOES.... ITS WICKED!

WELL I LIVE IN DEEP SOUTH       BRIXTONSO IM GOIN BROCKWELL PARK IF ANY 1 HAS HEARD OF IT?AND ON MY ENDS THEY HAVE A PUB WID GARDEN THERE HOLDING SUMTIN THERE SO GONA B BIG.HEARD CRYSTAL PALACE AND BLACKHEATH,S GONA B HEAVY
I'm going to brockwell park, taking my niece, then dumping her back on her dad, then off to my local boozer which is opposite the gate of the park.