Sign in to follow this  
JJ

Save the rave

Someone posted up some t-shirt that said something along the lines of "the rave doesnt need saving"looked through thelast few pages cant see it...beg someone give it me again

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

imma make a f*ck the rave tee

imma make a f*ck the rave tee
im gona make a ur mum spells of piss tee

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

dunn know bout my t-shirts fampickin this up on tuesdayl_93e9c333bbe5b973cb8e4f2a45924891.pngand one sayin i am the african dreamwhat does the save the rave one look liek?

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

o yeahold tight scraps for licencing me the idea on the first one

beg someone makes up a "f*ck the rave" textill get that print 2morro no longageduurrty where do you get urs done? an how much? an u got any pics of the quality of ones uv had done?

dunn know bout my t-shirts fampickin this up on tuesdayl_93e9c333bbe5b973cb8e4f2a45924891.pngand one sayin i am the african dreamwhat does the save the rave one look liek?
this would look sick

Someone make a t-shirt for me saying something like The Best of West Africa and then have a picture of saddam hussien holding a gun.

couldnt find a males one..but this is a female one...same as the male Tee's just on a standard girl Tee...same text and ting1bfd_1.JPG

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
beg someone makes up a "f*ck the rave" textill get that print 2morro no longageduurrty where do you get urs done? an how much? an u got any pics of the quality of ones uv had done?
i get mine done in chingfordi may try another place doecoz that pic of saddam husseing printed a3 size onto a xxl tee was about ã22reccuring prints are 17 doe

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
couldnt find a males one..but this is a female one...same as the male Tee's just on a standard girl Tee...same text and ting1bfd_1.JPG
im onto itgimme like 3 days ill have it on a tee with pic evidencemy guy is kinda slow with the priniting

yerreplace that save with the f*ckand boomthat is meget thatand one that saysMELLAMOCARLOSand another onewhich i won't bait till i actually own

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

does the text come in diff coloursor is that it?

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

f*ck are those arm things?i dnt liek how everyone is lookin all 80's n sh*t

on the tees?they have all different coloured texts, on different coloured tee's...they have like pink writin on white tee, etc..just 2 any random colours...kinda like the tee's Lady Sov wears in her new video...there made by the same people who make the Save The Rave tee's.