Going back to the tottenham slewage thread from thursday...

BlackaDaBerry

Guest asclepius

Lmao you do make me chuckle silver. If I didnt like black people that much I still wouldnt comment on them as dirty niggers (any alcohol consumption makes this void). Lol at you deriving im sexually frustated from my comments. No I do not have an inferiority complex im very happy with who I am and my nationality and no im not kosovan. But why are you insulting kosovans? If someone started talking about blacks in a negative way would you not be annoyed in the slightest?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am annoyed with kosovans because they always wanna gamble with other peoples money....i normally resist but i was greedy....but i see them try it all the time...I did not use any derogatory terms.....I reffered to a Kosovan as a Kosovan it was simply preceded by the word dirty.....in order to show my annoyance at losing £50 even tho that £50 was in fact only £3....lolI have been annoyed by kosovans many times in my life most of which have involved me bein out of pocket or with a risk of losing my chicken....I believe you are sexually frustrated and i believe it is possible that you suffer from delusions of grandieur.....ur probably a pikey biggrin.gif PS people talk negatively about my race on a daily basis....i am more than used to it...i barely bat an eylid nor do i care....

Guest asclepius

Every single kosovan in the world? So is it ok if people refer to black people as dirty blacks? in your opinion? I got mugged by a couple of blacks once. Is it cool for me to say dirty blacks? Again, in your opinion? Pikey or not what does that have to do with my social standing? You shouldnt be used to it. But if you dont stand up for your rights who will?

Guest SHO FACE GOON
I've never liked kosovans....I especially hate eastern europeans in bookies that have lost all their own money and then start tryin to gamble with other peoples....tryin to put money on buttons with their short stubby fingers and flat back heads....I don't like you...i think ur sexually frustrated and have an inferiority complex....In fact i hope you die slowly with p*ssy boils up ur pum and every other orifice.....in fact i reckon ur a dirty Kosovan... biggrin.gif
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Say what you like...I am not petty enough to pull you up on it....Nor do i care....Why u feel the need to question me on things i type on a forum is totally beyond me....If i say dirty Kosovans, if i even say all white people smell of potatoes and can't cook....does that mean in reality that i believe this to be the true of all white people....Nooooooo it bloody well doesn't it is a generalisation....and the nature of a generalisation means that it is not all inclusive....you are a speng, i hope u get herpes in ur rectum

wots with the wierd 'A' when u write £50 down?And if u wanna know about funny easter european types come to margate. There's a massive hotel there call the Nayland Rock that's been converted into bedsits for asylum seekers whilst their applications get processed. They all dress like they're out of happy days!
LMFAOOthere like that round wer i live too.

How does my racism affect you....(not that i'm even racist)...but how exactly does it affect u?If someone looks me in my face on the street and told me bareface "go back to ur own country you banana munching jigaboo" i'd probably just laugh.....the reason.....his thoughts, unless he decided to shank me, would have no effect on my life....in any way shape or form....people's thoughts and belief make no difference to my life unless they decide to act on them.....in which case i might have something to say....but as they don't i prefer to keep my mouth firmly closed....A skill i think u need to learn....

Guest asclepius

I wouldnt call anyone sub human with a face like yours. You refer to me as sub human although I would place great money on the fact that I have intelligence which quite obviously outstrips your own. You are a waste of life.And your daughter is ugly.

Guest asclepius

Lmao you prick. Im white, therefore Im human. Compared to my children having a nose like a shotgun, hair like velcro and lips big enough to quench a third world countries thirst? I think not. Besides, I could have a child the same race as yours, so dont chat sh*t like that.