Leaving a football club

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Yh HIS opinion on women based on the ones he has met

Not his fault the majority have all been slores...maybe u just have the wrong impression of females on the whole and are assuming they all have the same morals as you.

Dave is right u came with ur own generalization lol

Not his fault the majority have all been slores...maybe u just have the wrong impression of females on the whole and are assuming they all have the same morals as you.

:/

Based on the women he's met... you can't mess with slores and then say your opinion of women as a whole is changing. You're generalizing a whole gender because of YOUR experience.

It has nothing to do with my morals :/

If I came on here and said some sh*t about men because of my experiences, you'd all come down on me and tell me I'm stupid. I've seen it happen so it isn't an assumption.

Based on the women he's met... you can't mess with slores and then say your opinion of women as a whole is changing. You're generalizing a whole gender because of YOUR experience.

If I came on here and said some sh*t about men because of my experiences, you'd all come down on me and tell me I'm stupid. I've seen it happen so it isn't an assumption.

It's just how people don't believe in God because they have never met him before tbh

Same way guys will not beleive in respectable woman

It's just how people don't believe in God because they have never met him before tbh

Not at all. Think you've completely missed the point.

Another generalization smh

And ur assuming he knew they were slores b4 hand

I don't understand what I'm assuming... maybe I'm acting real stupid and dumb but if you come with a comment like..

'Bruv, this is what reading slore central is doing to me'

Then proceed to say

'If my sh*t didn't work out I'm not sure I will do a relationship ting again.'

Does that then not translate to grouping all females into one box because of the things you are witnessing?

If I was to make a thread right now and insult the whole of your gender based personally on my experiences, what will I hear...

'You shouldn't date wastemen'

'why are you generalising'

'You're stupid for saying every man is the same'

Not one of you would say... I understand it's due to your experiences Soca.

Don't even front because I've witnessed this happen on this forum.

Grouping all females into 1 box would be me saying

"All girls are hoes"

What I'm saying is too many females have loose morals and I'm not sure I wanna waste years tryna differentiate between the trash and the gold again at my age.

I'm just saying how I read it lol M12 said 'his opinion of women' these days... I didn't see all, some or majority etc... just the word women. So I jumped.

Women these days

All women these days

Both the same ting to me still.

Not at all. Think you've completely missed the point.

Whenever I make a post you're always first to scrutinise it

I think you have a complex bud

You've handled that situation so well. It's nice to hear how adamant you are at remaining present in your sons life and also trying to maintain a positive attitude through it all.

I know someone who's currently going in circles with her child's father and it just seems soooo draining and repititive because it's casual sex, then an argument then the same thing again. They both forget there's a child in this!

Do you think you'd try again at a relationship with your sons mother?

Thanks for the post Gunner, I feel your honesty has opened up the thread.

I feel for you bro, not in a sympathetic way though, more that women don't appreciate a guys feelings a lot of the time and I see you had to put up with a lot.

I have some of the issues you've had regarding the state of the house at times but I don't have a child, these are things I'm trying to get right before a child is even brought into the equation.

The coming home and having people in your house, smh.

It seems you 2 probably weren't compatible from the beginning but tried to make it work for your child, I don't blame you at all but I do think this girl ain't for you.

I think your feelings are there for her more because of her title, your child's mother, as opposed to her qualities.

Sooner you find someone else more for you I think the better.

@ JLovely

In this current mindstate , No. And thats not bitterness talking. i am changing and thats part of the reason why we started growing apart. without her being my gril, shes changing also, and she will go too far for her to go back. we would in no way become compatible unless something drastic happenes to her. The other day when i dropped off my son, we wer ehaving small talk, her mum goes to us, Ellz, youre turning in2 a Rastaman. Now i aint turning Ras, im just embracing aspects of my Afrikan culture. Its very important to me. Without being rude, there isnt anything that you can say that she identifies with bar being a young good looking Black woman from South with JA/St Lucian heritage (that she doesnt know 2 much about). Im too much of a ''BLACK MAN' and she wants to take life easy and have fun (understandable, we been together since she was 15). i want to have fun, but everything in balance.

I know she views me as the safe option. i look after and check for my son, so i think (not that i actually think this often, its not something that runs thru my mind) she thinks that this as long as she doesnt do anyting 2 drastic she can always come back in the future when shes got her youngness out of her system. She said in front of me + her mum, ''i aint having anymore children, and definetly not for another man''

Glad you didn't listen to your bredrins. Running through bitches doesn't help ONE BIT. Getting your mind right and life back on track is what you needed.

This is how I been dealing with it, not putting no energy into women

Right now sex is the last thing on my mind, just have no real desire for it

Feels weird but at the same time refreshing

Taking a step back and looking at ''the game'', you see a lot, sometimes too much

Not sure if I can ever return

**insert indian joke here**

i flip flop backwards and forwards tbh. Sometimes women will be the last thing on my mind and I'm just focussed on self improvement and making myself the best I can be. Other times i'll just be on a rampage running through girls like they are going out of fashion. I've been single about 6 months after a 3 year relationship and ive hit double figures messing about with women who didnt add any value to my life.

So personally I don't really know which approach helped me move on.

One thing I will say though my opinion of women in general is becoming more and tainted the more I have casual sex with. Especially when its with women who are older than me or with kids.

Shits all f*cked up!

This sh*t is so real.