This is why I can't live in a flat

the clash

Guest TulseHill8T8
YOUR A TRAMPYOUR LIFES TRAMPISHKNOW THE LEVELS
Ive completed the levels and clocked the game so hush your mouth you mug.. untill you get passed level 1 without using warp zone you are nothing to me.d*ckhead.
WHAT ARE YOUAFRICAN OR PUB GUYMAKE UR MIND UP
I'm nietherI am myself geezer.What are you? internet tough guy all of a sudden?
im a internet user .

Guest TulseHill8T8
ashman hates blacks but begs the black culture.
SPOT ON
lmfaoLet me get this straight.. I beg the black culture but i hate black people?that don't make sense.
YOU BEG THE BLACK CULTURE SO YOU DON'T GET HURT AND BUM LICK EVERYONE BUT WHEN YOUR AT HOME YOU CUSS OFF BLACKS .YOUR NOTHING , f*ck OFF

ashman hates blacks but begs the black culture.
SPOT ON
lmfaoLet me get this straight.. I beg the black culture but i hate black people?that don't make sense.
YOU BEG THE BLACK CULTURE SO YOU DON'T GET HURT AND BUM LICK EVERYONE BUT WHEN YOUR AT HOME YOU CUSS OFF BLACKS .YOUR NOTHING , f*ck OFF
Someones getting brave still.. did ur nuts just drop or something mugface?

Guest Ryan

LMAO @ Ash naming himself after The Clash.Go and look up info about them like they were linked with the Anti-Nazi League and the Rock Against Racism campaign...Ash is the type to go "paki bashing" then see a black friend and say "wa gwan blaaad".

i can hear the bus stopping and i live in the middle of terrace housing road....i can hear the train some nights and the train station is 15mins walk awaybut i cant hear the phone
I thought i was the only one who could hear the train even though the train station at too close!