What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

Right about now JD Sports is the best place to buy trainners in London.Unless your one the 'colourfull/retro wannabe/nerd/bape/give us a wave' crew JD will cater for your needs.But in general the kicks scene is kinda dead.I'm just happy i bought all my OG's time ago before all the ebay hype started.Plus the no-marks that call Size? Air Max's exclusive aren't helping either.
yeah Jd are killing it with recent releases of the infra red 90s, infra red lights, laser blue 90s etckicks scene is well oversaturated. Overhead the guy from Slammin Kicks say so himself.

shall upload in a minute
dsc02127vm1.jpgdsc02128fw7.jpgdsc02129wh5.jpgGLOW IN DA DARK STILL
there sick...dunno weather its the way youv laced them but they look small...what size are you?my feet grew about a year ago an now im a 10.5, but i can squeeze into a 10... stopped wearing 90's cuz i think they look sh*t on big feet

Right about now JD Sports is the best place to buy trainners in London.Unless your one the 'colourfull/retro wannabe/nerd/bape/give us a wave' crew JD will cater for your needs.But in general the kicks scene is kinda dead.I'm just happy i bought all my OG's time ago before all the ebay hype started.Plus the no-marks that call Size? Air Max's exclusive aren't helping either.
yeah Jd are killing it with recent releases of the infra red 90s, infra red lights, laser blue 90s etckicks scene is well oversaturated. Overhead the guy from Slammin Kicks say so himself.
Defo man that line up you mentioned will survive/make money JD for at least two years and that's without the Stan Smiths, Rifts and other stuff.That guy at Slammin' is just pissed he can't shift 400 pound kicks to the regular punter anymore.There's too much choice (in terms of retail shops) out there to be dropping that amount of money on kicks on 500 people know are.They'd much rather buy an Adidas ZX500 from Size? inspired by the Jamaican flag or something.

they aint retro'd again man people just chatting sh*tthey got the blue 1s but the qualitys sh*t, they'll get f*cked 2 easily
my last pair of infra reds cracked so the quality has always been sh*t from awhile back. Unfortunately just got to accept it.Size? still have a pair of infra red 90s on the shelf. Last time i saw a pair in JD was at the beginning of summer.

they aint retro'd again man people just chatting sh*tthey got the blue 1s but the qualitys sh*t, they'll get f*cked 2 easily
my last pair of infra reds cracked so the quality has always been sh*t from awhile back. Unfortunately just got to accept it.Size? still have a pair of infra red 90s on the shelf. Last time i saw a pair in JD was at the beginning of summer.
nah i mean sh*t leather....what size? is this

nah i mean sh*t leather....what size? is this
carnaby st