What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

I'll post mine later.My new white 90's have only been worn twice and creases in the leather are already showing. The shoe filler that came with it doesn't do sh*t but make it keep shape so what can I do to even the creases out?
Nothing. Leather 90s are a f*cking bump. Same as Forces.

I'll post mine later.My new white 90's have only been worn twice and creases in the leather are already showing. The shoe filler that came with it doesn't do sh*t but make it keep shape so what can I do to even the creases out?
Nothing. Leather 90s are a f*cking bump. Same as Forces.
i cut an old insole in half, wrap it in a paper towel to pad it and put it in the toe box on top of my foot.

shall upload in a minute
dsc02127vm1.jpgdsc02128fw7.jpgdsc02129wh5.jpgGLOW IN DA DARK STILL
biggrin.gif dese are sick still - where and how much???on another note creps are disappointing me nowadays, maybe its my age but there used to be a lot more imagination and new styles back in the day (mid to late 90s) now everything is a damn rehash, its like they're deliberately tryna ruin the classics from wayback.*rant over*

Right about now JD Sports is the best place to buy trainners in London.Unless your one the 'colourfull/retro wannabe/nerd/bape/give us a wave' crew JD will cater for your needs.But in general the kicks scene is kinda dead.I'm just happy i bought all my OG's time ago before all the ebay hype started.Plus the no-marks that call Size? Air Max's exclusive aren't helping either.