What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

while on the subject..anybody know a way to stop jean dye runnin into your creps?man got a pair of Artful Dodger jeans & a pair of mainly white, and blue creps..and the jean dye keeps runnin and f*ckin up my crepsanybody got an idea of how i could stop this?
line the inside cuff of your jeans with tape. Thats what i do. Works each and every time.
yeahh, i was thinkin about doin this..wasnt sure wether the tape wud stay..but big up uill try it.

while on the subject..anybody know a way to stop jean dye runnin into your creps?man got a pair of Artful Dodger jeans & a pair of mainly white, and blue creps..and the jean dye keeps runnin and f*ckin up my crepsanybody got an idea of how i could stop this?
line the inside cuff of your jeans with tape. Thats what i do. Works each and every time.
yeahh, i was thinkin about doin this..wasnt sure wether the tape wud stay..but big up uill try it.
if i have time 2nite i'll post a pic of them.

if i have time 2nite i'll post a pic of them.
yeahh, bless if u do.

Vans for me this summer, although I REALLY like Miss S' AF.I've got too many trainers (over 60 pairs now) and very little space to put them.These will be the only non-Vans trainer I get this summer and probably the only pair of Adidas I will have to actually go out and buy because there is no way my sister will get them for me because she's "allergic" to pink.ADICOLOR-COLOUR-SERIES-FAFI.jpgThese, I don't own many girlie trainers as they don't really appeal to me but I am really feeling the Fafi range.

When I get these.....Boy Oh Boyuntitledgn1.png
I like these.....not sure i wud rock them tho...it's true.....i don't like fussy trainers.....i like trainers understated and neat....Thats why i like my Stan Smiths n stuff....i really only like velcro trainers aswell....but they don't always look so nice....or they chunky..i didn't even wear trainers at all for years....but now if i do its as close to one colour as possible 2 at the most...the less detail the better....

Vans for me this summer, although I REALLY like Miss S' AF.I've got too many trainers (over 60 pairs now) and very little space to put them.These will be the only non-Vans trainer I get this summer and probably the only pair of Adidas I will have to actually go out and buy because there is no way my sister will get them for me because she's "allergic" to pink.ADICOLOR-COLOUR-SERIES-FAFI.jpgThese, I don't own many girlie trainers as they don't really appeal to me but I am really feeling the Fafi range.
I really like those 1'sDo they do them in different colours and designs aswell?

aaawwww dont talk bout creps i got to many at the mo from my days of workin in jd and doin the trainer deliveries and bein the first to look at and try on the new creps swear wen i first started doin delivery any new air max 90 or 95 used to get put to the side and bought on discount at da end of the daythink i need to hit a concrete footie pitch just so i got a reason to start buyin sum fresh crep,c cos i got crep that aint been worn in other 11months just been sittin in there boxes for summer cos true say they be the fresh all white air max 90s and white and black 95s

Who remember's the pigeon AF1's? People got shot over that crep.Anyway. 79767178cg1.jpg
u looking to get those Clot Kiss of Death? you must have Ps.I passed up getting these as i think they are swaggle mc fraggle. Loads of people like them though.