Biggest Nymph you've ever known?

BlackaDaBerry

have you ever linked a chic who seems almost virgin like when u meet them, but when you get to know them you realise they are the biggest nymphs known to man....like throwing tantrums due to lack of sex for a day or 2...Guys who's the biggest nymph you've ever encountered on ur trip down players row...Women similarly - have u encountered a complete nymph...How did u deal with them....

Vicky from Wood Green.She will be a bit old for most boys on here to know though.

dunno really, the longest i've been without sex with my girlfriend would be about 3 or 4 days (excluding holidays apart), which is quite good i thinnk as we've been together for about 3 and a half years, which is fairly long term init?

Vicky was a nymph but she made no secret of it. She's about 22 now, I know she was a slag back in the day but I haven't a foggiest if she is now, or if she is alive, it wouldn't suprise me if she had contracted AIDs and died.She's really fat, obese and wobbly cellulite thighs, short skirts which are 5 sizes too small, double chin and some cheap, peroxide hair dye job.She even referred to herself as "Lady Shinerz" and had a hoodie with this printed on (the same hoodie every day). You know at the football shirt printing places, in that writing - that trend that was "in" about 5-6 years ago. Vicky was also one of those "Nah I don't deal with pink d*ck, I love black men" type of chicks. I know her because she was a friend "with privaledges" of a friend and used to come to Wembley to have sex with all the guys, proper taking on about 6-7 of them one after another and she bragged about it, like being a whorish nymph was something to brag about.Once she tried to pick beef with me and my sister, don't know why, she didn't even know us. My sister went on Lush FM and done all these lyrics about her if anyone remembers (very unproffesional and gave the station a bad rep for a while - that's where the Lady Sov hate campaigne started). She then started saying she was going to bring "bare man" to our door, no one ever turned up. I guess she was counting the "bare man" that she had given head to as her friends. LOL.I wonder if anyone knows Vicky?