Nedved "I want to play in england"

Admin.

Pavel Nedved may call time on his Juventus career after realising his objective of helping the Bianconeri regain their Serie A status. The Old Lady, demoted in disgrace at the start of this season for match fixing, sealed their return to Serie A at the weekend, but the top flight's gain may ultimately be Juve's loss. Czech Republic veteran Nedved believes he has repaid the debt he owed to Juventus and, mulling over the prospects for a new season, is considering carefully his metier. "I remained at Juventus precisely because I wanted to see Juve back in Serie A," Nedved told CTK. "I felt I owed a big debt to Juventus and wanted to help the club back to where they belong. We've done that and now I have a clear mind." Nedved, who earlier this season rejected the offer of a contract extension, is expected to announce his intentions for the new season by the end of June. "We have got promoted early so now I have enough time to think everything through properly. At the moment, I don't know what I'll decide. "Before this season I had a clear motivation to get Juve back into Serie A. I don't know what my motivation will be now. "It will be difficult to find another motivation and if I want to continue then I need a goal."