FAO ADIDAS

Admin.

299fa664109e4e38e4947823c5a7a3c3.JPG

DONT CALL ME A LIAR SON

lmao he aint even top no more i am25pts each i got better GD

skn Im first noweven though totti didnt score for 11 hours.sunday umannot here 2morrow still

Nah, I didn't say that. I'm playing on Sunday when Ice returns. Just wasn't on networking tonight.And don't try it, every game I've played that included you was stopped because you somehow persuaded Ice to start a new league in a different country.Murko - Oi England's deadout man come we changeAdidas - *Tumbleweed*Ice - Allow that man, I'm in 1st place.Murko - Come man Ice, come we play Italian league, 7 subs, only 1 EU player so it's harder.Ice - I'm RomaMurko - I'm InterMeta - I'm SampdoriaAdidas - *Sigh*

lol this is the first game ive hosted on fm2007 lollast one i hosted was grossogateand one before it was with rimac

Inverno

Nah, I didn't say that. I'm playing on Sunday when Ice returns. Just wasn't on networking tonight.And don't try it, every game I've played that included you was stopped because you somehow persuaded Ice to start a new league in a different country.Murko - Oi England's deadout man come we changeAdidas - *Tumbleweed*Ice - Allow that man, I'm in 1st place.Murko - Come man Ice, come we play Italian league, 7 subs, only 1 EU player so it's harder.Ice - I'm RomaMurko - I'm InterMeta - I'm SampdoriaAdidas - *Sigh*
Allow gassing itWhen did I say thatThats how i know ur lying cos Ice aint hosted on FM7

It's usually the basic scenario though. Didn't mean specifically 07, it's happened in 06 too.

i dont even know why u man continue to playwhen i was lazio and tearing up teams like olomouch with wonderkids like n'gog, u shuda just quit and accepted defeatdoes ne1 know where to get facepacks for leagues btw instead of just indiviudal teams?

Do skins work in Window mode btw?

yeah straight f*ck playing full.

Guest Ryan

SO what is the network game finished?

nah just got in today carry on 2morrow after or near end of grand prix..bout 2

Guest TulseHill8T8

INSTANT CLASSIC - WOT SKIN IS DAT !

uman get online init

Are you man playing now?

starting now get online