Sign in to follow this  
jen

anyone........

been watching im a celeb get me outta here??i have (im sad i have no life) LOLanyway i think carol is great though her voice gets on me tits a bit, loving sheree and sid too.. cant stand jenny the scouser and antony costa is a psycho if ya ask me (with small nipples hehe)ANYWAY there is my opinionhave you watched it ?? what do u think? biggrin.gif

im watchin it right now i think its great! come on antony!!!!!!!

I DO WATCH IT WHEN I GET IN FROM WORK AND NOTHING IS ON THE T.VAND I WATCH IT 4 SHREE,CAUSE SHE IS MY BOYFRIEND,S BEST MATES SISTER.AND I NO HER SLIGHTLY SO............MET HER A FEW TIMES AT A FUNERAL AND STUFF.............AND WENT BACK 2 HER HOUSE AFTER.SHE HAS A WICKED FERRAI.

yeah me too sheree or sid to win.. lol ok i guess not a lot of peeps like it on here.. i do so there biggrin.gif lol

i wasnt into it to begin with but lately ive been up all night cos i cant sleep and well its on all night mostly on itv i think so yeah ive kinda gotten to like it now !!!!sherrie or what ever her name is is a lovely girl i hope she wins biggrin.gif

awwwwwww yeah she is int she lis.. and PMSL @ BOBBY BALL in the pink catsuit!! hehehe biggrin.gif