Sign in to follow this  
lady_jade_

new years resolution>...........

so who actually keeps to there new years resolution?????cum on dnt b shy we wnt tell.my nu years resolution lasts a week if im lucky wot bout u lot???xxx

init claire knos myne get a nu man lol all jokes xxx

init thats tru tho but lets hope nxt yr will b good init peeps xxx

claire looks like we will b flyin to erith lolby the windd i may try and stick to 1 nu resolution but iv cum up wiv loads tho xxx

u really want to know ere goesgo gymwork harderspend quality tyme wiv my boyfriend(ye likes that goin to happen lol)got tpooooooooooooooooo many to say lol xxx

well im gona keep my resolution this year. i kept mine last year. the aim is to not set your goal to high just pick somthing easy. not like give up smoking are u mad???

Well, I would like to think that my resolution is to start back at the gym once Christmas is all over and paid for. To progress more with my DJ'ing, and to be on time for work every day.But all this seem to be 'new week' resolutions at my rate. Finger's crossed!

to be honest i reckon if you want to make changes in your life you should do them as soon as possible, rather than waiting until the new year.

well im gona keep my resolution this year. i kept mine last year. the aim is to not set your goal to high just pick somthing easy. not like give up smoking are u mad???
I SO AGREE WID U THERE.GIVE UP SMOKING WELL..........................NO CHANCE OF THAT 4 NOW