GTA IS THE ONLY GAME I PLAY!

Guest Removal Man

Guest Removal Man

a PS3 - i have always had playstations, i like the controller, and its wot i've always played GTA onor...an Xbox360 - i hear they signed some deal wit Rockstar which means they got the rights to release 'online add ons' to the gamearggghhhhhhhh, i can't decidewhich one do i buy, soley for one game, GTA4?help!

Guest Removal Man
apparently both the ps3 and 360 will have their own exclusive online add on stuff
ahh i'll prolly go PS3 theni'll wait a little longer thoi'm a have to take a week off work or something wen it comes out, i'm a proper fiend for dese games, only games i've played in d last five years bar a couple of multi-player games

na m8 you wana get the 360, if your an online gamer, 360 got the better deal. PS3 dont even come wid a headset...PS3 is the first sony controller to have triggers, and it feels so wrong. played the PS3 and it is sh*t, i own a 360 n love it..gears of war will ave u glued to the screen for months.

just read ur question properly and yea 360 as the 360 has go achievements, so you'll bang out da game, go thru every nuk and cranny and like u said, downloadable content, so the game doesnt get dry wen u complete it...they'll prob add new missions, weapons, vehicles..defo get 360.

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy

I'd pick the 360 just for GoW. You'll still get GTA4 and PRO7 on it. It also has sick games like PGR4 and Burnout Revenge.I need one bad.

might have to be the 360 thenhave any of u actually played a PS3 tho?
i have oneits not so great atm with the games out...true say its not long come out over here but the games coming out for the ps3 in the next 6 months should steer you to buy a ps3

both.im stuck on what to buy toocos im aboutt o buy a xbox next month.but i need to know do i wait and buy a ps3 for gta or jus tget gta for the xboxplaying gta without the ps controler is going to feel odd.oh and i was a ps man untill i played the ps3 and the 360 at xmas. my cousin has them both and i got pushed to the xbox more.play the same game on both and that helped me.nba madden and proplayed all 3 and xbox won for me and gears of war and rainbow 6 didnt help the ps3 either

Guest Removal Man
both.im stuck on what to buy toocos im aboutt o buy a xbox next month.but i need to know do i wait and buy a ps3 for gta or jus tget gta for the xboxplaying gta without the ps controler is going to feel odd.oh and i was a ps man untill i played the ps3 and the 360 at xmas. my cousin has them both and i got pushed to the xbox more.play the same game on both and that helped me.nba madden and proplayed all 3 and xbox won for me and gears of war and rainbow 6 didnt help the ps3 either
safe, u kno how it is innitthe games sick an i'm literally buyin the console for the game, not the game for the consolegotta make sure i make the right choicecos whatever happens, i'm buyin dat game the day it comes out, early morning businessonly game/film/album/ticket/woteva to actually make me get up early and buy that sh*t, its sad i kno