Silly jokes that you laugh at...

Sean.

Jamaican world champion Boxer Jermaine Augustin has recovered from a car accident where he lost both of his legs,After rehabilitation he has finnaly stepped back into the ring..he has now gone 3 fights without d'feet.***drumsI know its terrible I had to share it though.

i remem sum retard at my first college would always say "skin past bone" while lookin at his watchless wrist when any 1 asked him for the time. i would cringe every time while he laffed out insanely loud. i remember this happen a few times as wellsh*t jus noticed mine doesnt count coz its retarded but not even funni :S

A 5 year old kid was curious about his penis. He approached his father, "Daddy what is this?"Father replied, "Oh, that's your vehicle/limousine. You can park it at any nice and big garage. All the women have a garage."That night, the kid slept in between his parents. During midnight, his father had the urge to have sex with his wife. Remembering what he had told his kid earlier on, he spoke:-"Son, can you please move aside. Daddy wants to park his Mercedes in Mummy's Garage."Son replied, "Sorry, but my BMW is parked there already" !!!

A 5 year old kid was curious about his penis. He approached his father, "Daddy what is this?"Father replied, "Oh, that's your vehicle/limousine. You can park it at any nice and big garage. All the women have a garage."That night, the kid slept in between his parents. During midnight, his father had the urge to have sex with his wife. Remembering what he had told his kid earlier on, he spoke:-"Son, can you please move aside. Daddy wants to park his Mercedes in Mummy's Garage."Son replied, "Sorry, but my BMW is parked there already" !!!
Wow... biggrin.gif That sounds wrong..

Guest Yoshie.
Jamaican world champion Boxer Jermaine Augustin has recovered from a car accident where he lost both of his legs,After rehabilitation he has finnaly stepped back into the ring..he has now gone 3 fights without d'feet.***drumsI know its terrible I had to share it though.
Bahaha.
Buddist monk goes to a hot dog stand and says to the vendor"Make me one with everything"
Whaa'