When someone owes you money,

Bacardi_Up

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st of all never give money out you expect back..... what if man died could happennow your going to have to put it on him how can he afford to go away but not give your money back.... man sees you as some get out clause.... you cant allow this you need to make sure you get all of the money he owes you back and make sure he knows there is no next time.slash i would charge interest on the 5 bills
He is Muslim and despite his drinking and all he believe if he owes money unless written off prior to his death he will not be able to enter heaven. So in order for him to enter heaven i would need to tell his fam to pay me.So death clause is dealt with there.Anyway he gave me 200 cash and his last paycheck from work is being written straight to me.So that's 300. he kept his word atleast.

1st of all never give money out you expect back..... what if man died could happennow your going to have to put it on him how can he afford to go away but not give your money back.... man sees you as some get out clause.... you cant allow this you need to make sure you get all of the money he owes you back and make sure he knows there is no next time.slash i would charge interest on the 5 bills
He is Muslim and despite his drinking and all he believe if he owes money unless written off prior to his death he will not be able to enter heaven. So in order for him to enter heaven i would need to tell his fam to pay me.So death clause is dealt with there.Anyway he gave me 200 cash and his last paycheck from work is being written straight to me.So that's 300. he kept his word atleast.
Lol at hinging your payback on fairy tales he probs doesn't even give a f*ck about. And if he does, see 'Lol at hinging your payback on fairy tales'. :lol: