Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hhhhhhh8

Quick question

9 posts in this topic

I don't go abroad much so I don't really know the procedures but when I go to America will I get automatic health insurance? Like if I needed surgery because of an accident would I be covered?

they dont even take care of their own over there...

felt like I should elaborate.your travel insurance will cover you while on holiday. its very selective about what it will and won't however, and there will be an excess, so read the print.

they dont even take care of their own over there...
/THREAD

Maybe I should reiterate.. Will the British Government or w/e take care of my medical needs? I'm not talking about the American system helping me.

felt like I should elaborate.your travel insurance will cover you while on holiday. its very selective about what it will and won't however, and there will be an excess, so read the print.
Can you give a few examples? Would I be able to go to an American doctor and be seen?

Maybe I should reiterate.. Will the British Government or w/e take care of my medical needs? I'm not talking about the American system helping me.
Can you give a few examples? Would I be able to go to an American doctor and be seen?
The British Govt are under no obligation to look after you whilst your abroad. if your worried get some travel insurance