Best Albums of the Decade!

fwd mvmntz

Hard- Fi - Stars Of CCTVThe Killers - Hot Fuss & Sams TownDizzee Rascal - Boy In Da CornerSnow Patrol - Final Straw & Eyes OpenJamiroquai - A Funk OdysseyDaft Punk - DiscoveryTalib Kweli - Beautiful StruggleHope Of The States - Lost Riots (brilliant)Eminem - Marshal Mathers LPSure I've missed someBeen a poor decade musicallyCan only see it getting worse tbh
MM LP was 1999 i think brahalso Diplomatic Immunity should be a given as it spawned a movement

lol @ some of the postscertain man didnt read the title properly.names wont be mentionedheres mine:DRE - chronic Nas- illmaticDestinys child - WOTWBrandy- Full MoonLauryn Hill - TMOLHLinkin park - reanimationwhen did Kurt cobain die? Nirvana's last album anywayeminem- MMIIISAS- The album that they were supposed to release in 2009 as it was their year.thats about it rly

Guest WAVESURFER
lol @ some of the postscertain man didnt read the title properly.names wont be mentionedheres mine:DRE - chronic Nas- illmaticDestinys child - WOTWBrandy- Full MoonLauryn Hill - TMOLHLinkin park - reanimationwhen did Kurt cobain die? Nirvana's last album anywayeminem- MMIIISAS- The album that they were supposed to release in 2009 as it was their year.thats about it rly
:lol:

:lol:
tbh i meant stillmatic, and dre's 2001. u may have had a legit lol with nirvana

Ears of the beholders is one thing but certain kinds of music can only be c/s'd by girls and teengersNot that music is meant to be c/s'd I spose its meant to be enjoyed but stillBUTmost of the music that has been successfull has been pop reallyPoprock, Poprap, Contemp RNBall pop, all that music that is 'truer' to whatever the original genre is, rarely charts instead a watered down mix of most of them combined is shelled out time after time again and gobbled up by the hipstersDidn't Nickleback stay at the top with that rockstar song for like 3 months? rofl. Terrible.

^ lolCommon - Like water for chocolateCommon -BeYoung Gunz -Tough LuvCam-L - The BlueprintRaheem DeVaughn - The Love Experiencetruesay im doing a disservice and just naming the music i listen too. which is mainly hiphop but allow man bringing giggs in here and devaluing the topic

Tough Luv>>>

after the whole boyband era faded away, 'pop' re-invented itself alotproducers like pharell, timbaland, xenomania started mixing it with other sh*t like r&b, eletronica, synth rocksongs like 'slave 4 u', 'cry me a river', 'hit 'em up style' that taylor swift song (you know which one)whatever you wanna say about the originality of it all, the production bangsand the songs are good, theres alot of watered down sh*t dont get me wrong but it's not the sameboyzone, backstreetboys, [insert girl group here] landscape it once was

Never heard a taylor swift song in my entire life, only time I became aware of ..her? was because of that Kanye thing+Tbh to me those type songs aren't good at awl+I dont care about the charts either tbh lol its always the worst stuff that makes it (nowadays)