Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JayB

ordering stuff from footlocker.com drjays etc etc

6 posts in this topic

has anyone ordered stuff from footlocker and drjays......i wanna place a big order as its a lot cheaper than here in the uk but a mate told me that they will hammer me on a customs charge?? just wanted to kno if you have ordered from here and how much they charge?

ordering anything from states might get u a custom charge. try get them to put GIFT on the customs form. can get around it that way sometimes. i got send some promo work from my old job a few years back. ups man said its £212 customs charge, boxes got left at ups

ordering anything from states might get u a custom charge. try get them to put GIFT on the customs form. can get around it that way sometimes. i got send some promo work from my old job a few years back. ups man said its £212 customs charge, boxes got left at ups
lol.....my mate said when hes bought stuff he gets them to mark if as gift but said thts for stuff he bought off ebay etc etc.....he says that its unlikely that big name companies will do it??

bought from drjays before. expect a customs charge a few days to weeks later.not really worth it in the long run. you may save a few pound but nothing more once you get customs and taxes put on. same probably applies to footlocker.