From first meeting the girl/boy, wuts the quickest time you eneded up in a relationship with them??

Doug

Guest Triple XXX
I hate all these women who do all this no kisses on first dates I won't f*ck someone for three months bullshit. If you wana f*ck someone do it. Jesus.
tell themdont know what theyre so scared of if ur both on the same level ull know what it is no point artificially longing sh*t out for no reason

i dont want a relationship right now with him i have decidedthe guy is on some para trip already and we aint even offically togetherhe needs to step up his game cos recently he is just turning me off with this para sh*t. just because my phone was switched off does not mean i was with another man ! ffs

i dont want a relationship right now with him i have decidedthe guy is on some para trip already and we aint even offically togetherhe needs to step up his game cos recently he is just turning me off with this para sh*t. just because my phone was switched off does not mean i was with another man ! ffs
that would be ringing alarm bells for me aswell, if he is acting like that already and you arent even in a proper relationship i dread to think what he would be like say 3 months down the line