Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain Planet

Uni books online as pdf for dl

12 posts in this topic

I refuse to beleive in 2010 there isnt somebody pirating uni books, like very recent editions on the net

Or am I just looking in the wrong places?

don't Your uni library site have any?

/

found one of my textbooks on a torrent website just now to find out

/

f*ck navigating a 300+page ebook, rather sit in the lib with the reference version

f*ck having to print that

my printer would die

jus buy it then sell it next year to people startin ur course or whatever

all I can find is older editions, right now mum needs a new kitchen, and i need a car soon so all my excess £ is going that way, buying books is out of the question

Slyly I can do the yr without books cos the lecture notes reference em anyway, but if I can get em free then why not, will def help me get the 1st?

very rare with course texts.

best bet is just buying some 2nd years old ones or getting the chapter list and googling the modules

although i bought the eco texts in first and second year and BARELY used them so you should be fine if youre diligent and do the above

A good book collection always gives off an intellectual aurora about a person, I take great pride in obtaining the best set of books for my needs.

you can find some titles if you use google blog search and just type 'pdf' with the book title. But it's long reading a textbook online, I always end up buying or getting them from the library out of frustration.

got a point though. i will find the best quote out of 4/5 books on a topic each time i need a quote/definition, hoping to have a bibli of more than 1 book, while a lot of ppl are sticking to just 1 core text. things like that get noticed.

Tulse, if that's a new account, please say sufficient character design has gone into it?

google books and an OCR reader for the motherf*ckin win... 2.1 last year and not a single book out the library...

kinda wish i did use the library and gave a sh*t from the start so i coulda got a first but i'm grateful for what i have :)

my uni library has all my course books

I lol @ the statuses of people on Facebook saying "OMG I just spent £200 on uni books"