SPINOFF: White Lads, what would you do if you woke up black?

Corrigan

Truly if I woke up black here is what I would do.

First of all I would cleanse my wardrobe of the complete and utter mess that exists in there. Most Caps are not acceptable for a 20-something year old to be wearing. Those jeans do not fit. We are not living in 90's New York. Why does the tshirts have multicolored patterns sprawling all over them? No style is not just about a brand name. Nike Airforces are not acceptable past secondary school. Jewelry? LOL. Stop trying to live beyond your means when you cant afford. Any white person wearing this type of stuff is publicly ridiculed but it is ignored when blacks wear it because racism is wrong and we are not racist.

Go to University and get an education. Media studies, Film studies, Music engineering etc does not count. Study something that has purpose and is important. Failing this, set up my own business THAT IS NOT MUSIC RELATED NOR RELATED TO STOPPING KNIFE CRIME. And I wouldnt brag about being an entrepreneur when I'm not an entrepreneur. This is something black people love to do.

Take elocution lessons and change vocabulary. Most black Londoners have terrible accents. It's aggressive and not coherent at all. Dun know dun know...CUZZZZ...And many incoherent sentences that do not mean anything such as "we gettin that money...dun know the team" this means nothing and has no substance. You have single handedly ruined the dialect of London city and it needs to change.

I'd probably do something extremely prominent and positive and be looked up to in the black community. It's actually laughable the sheer amount of black people who are just willing to act like a black stereotype rather than attempt to combat it.

• Downvote 7

First of all I would cleanse my wardrobe of the complete and utter mess that exists in there. Most Caps are not acceptable for a 20-something year old to be wearing. Those jeans do not fit. We are not living in 90's New York. Why does the tshirts have multicolored patterns sprawling all over them? No style is not just about a brand name. Nike Airforces are not acceptable past secondary school. Jewelry? LOL. Stop trying to live beyond your means when you cant afford. Any white person wearing this type of stuff is publicly ridiculed but it is ignored when blacks wear it because racism is wrong and we are not racist.

Go to University and get an education. Media studies, Film studies, Music engineering etc does not count. Study something that has purpose and is important. Failing this, set up my own business THAT IS NOT MUSIC RELATED NOR RELATED TO STOPPING KNIFE CRIME. And I wouldnt brag about being an entrepreneur when I'm not an entrepreneur. This is something black people love to do.

Take elocution lessons and change vocabulary. Most black Londoners have terrible accents. It's aggressive and not coherent at all. Dun know dun know...CUZZZZ...And many incoherent sentences that do not mean anything such as "we gettin that money...dun know the team" this means nothing and has no substance. You have single handedly ruined the dialect of London city and it needs to change.

I'd probably do something extremely prominent and positive and be looked up to in the black community. It's actually laughable the sheer amount of black people who are just willing to act like a black stereotype rather than attempt to combat it.

some solid advice here tbh

CHATTIN A BAG OF POOP STILL

Do you live in London mate, we don't wear baggy jeans and never have?

Go to University and get an education. Media studies, Film studies, Music engineering etc does not count. Study something that has purpose and is important.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Point me out to the solid advice.

Go to University and get an education. Media studies, Film studies, Music engineering etc does not count. Study something that has purpose and is important.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Guys an idiot tbh, he thinks we talk like that when we go to interviews and sh*t.

bolded

bolded

Whats wrong with studying music engineering, your acting like every white person who goes university studies History and Law(which is oversubscribed any ways), whats wrong with getting a degree in something you enjoy?

man got it spot on with the university bit

how many Asians do u see doing them courses

Who gives a f*ck about what they do, don't go university to study something your going to end up not liking and in the end not achieve the best grades you can, if park ji choong wants to study economics and maths so what, i know plenty of Black people who do too because they enjoy doing it.

bolded

Whats wrong with studying music engineering, your acting like every white person who goes university studies History and Law(which is oversubscribed any ways), whats wrong with getting a degree in something you enjoy?

no im' not acting like every white person does that. and history is some easy level degree as well

pmsl @ studying music engineering at uni.

• Downvote 1

man got it spot on with the university bit

how many Asians do u see doing them courses

Who gives a f*ck about what they do, don't go university to study something your going to end up not liking and in the end not achieve the best grades you can, if park ji choong wants to study economics and maths so what, i know plenty of Black people who do too because they enjoy doing it.

hahahahah

life aint always about enjoyment

its about hard graft

enjoyment comes later, after u've put the hard work in

Who is anyone to tell another person that music engineering is a useless course, what if that person actually wants to do something pertaining to that course, i would rather do a course i enjoy and get a first in it, rather than do a course i end up hating and get a 2.2 in or better yet not have the willpower to go on with it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

bolded

no im' not acting like every white person does that. and history is some easy level degree as well

What you studying then, and lol at History being some easy level degree, shut up mate.

• Upvote 1

its about hard graft

Who is anyone to tell another person that music engineering is a useless course, what if that person actually wants to do something pertaining to that course, i would rather do a course i enjoy and get a first in it, rather than do a course i end up hating and get a 2.2 in or better yet not have the willpower to go on with it.

i'd rather get a balling job, than know how to make a rap beat but be unemployable

bolded

What you studying then, and lol at History being some easy level degree, shut up mate.

history is not a difficult degree, especially outside of the top few unis

physics, maths, maths-based finance courses are like 23234242344 times harder than things like history

its about hard graft

i'd rather get a balling job, than know how to make a rap beat but be unemployable

Cause thats what music engineering involves yeah, rapping on a beat...kl.