Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Student of Accounting

Wenger/Cesc - Sick guy

6 posts in this topic

I think Wenger could potentially pull of a masterstroke by letting Cesc off the Malaysia Tour.Right now I don't believe Cesc is injured but I think he'll be missing the normal "routine" about this time of year whilst he's out still enjoying himself and potentially mulling over a move.This has definatly pulled at his heartstrings, he's spent the best part of 5 years with those team mates and no doubt he'll be missing the pre-league summer training camps despite offers for tapas and beers around pique an puyols yards.I think this is going to force Cesc into returning soon, he'll make his mind up sooner or later to return and focus on Arsenal rather than Barcelona.A psychological masterstroke from Wenger, let the insecure ones be stranded in the middle of two families where he has no security but his heart and he'll sway the right direction to whom he's missing most and where he feels at home and safe.of course this could go the other way but I doubt it!!!

Yea sure

personally after this wenger press conferencei reckon he must be injuredother wise hed of shown his respect for arsene and be going regardless of where his heart lies

cesclaughinggif_277818.gif