Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YFSD

Resistance bands

10 posts in this topic

Looking past the 'LOL aerobics fag' comments does anyone have any experience with these?

I'm looking to get one mainly because I'm motivated by the pump so if I get a pump through this i'll end up going to the gym soon after.

Something like

Have no idea about these. just cop them and try? they dont look like you could get a full workout from them. Maybe use them after a workout as a finisher?

Have no idea about these. just cop them and try? they dont look like you could get a full workout from them. Maybe use them after a workout as a finisher?

Yeah i'm gonna cop http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ripcords-Red-Ripcord-Heavy-Tension/dp/B002T6K9OA/ref=sr_1_12?s=sports&ie=UTF8&qid=1317749592&sr=1-12 I was just wondering if anyone had any experience.

I know it's good for stabilizing muscles but i was wondering if anyone could recommend them.

Was thinking about getting one of these, I hear their good as a warm up and in between gym sessions when you have nothing to do.

Lemme know how hard (if that's the word) the heavy tension one is.

Cool, lemme know what kinda quality/tension they are like.

i use them for stretching, and light exercises and for abs.

They are also quite useful for travelling, if you stay in places that you wont have access to the gym.

These worth it then?

Thinking about copping some.

Worth the £10 to have around and get the pump from not as good as I thought they'd be though