STATE YOUR ENDZ..

kerser

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this doesnt have any thing to do with endsjust it happened like 2 hours ago and cant be asked to make a new topicall this crip blood nonsense i dont even know whats what anymoreit was near lions in pecks just rolled out my boys crib waitin for bus see 1 yout watching me i say 'cool can i help u 8-)' then boom 3 guys walk out the shop i hear suttin like hes cripset then the brave one/leader tries them usual where u from i say 'the ends'then he sez we thought u was a crip still cos ur wearing bare blue initand then i sed 'nah fam only pussios beg that american sh*t i rep blue bits at most'they start shouting u disrepecting bloodset fam? and then he starts tryin to grips me i see 436 give him sum super swingthrow to the ground move jump on the busthey follow, see inspectors and jump off and start screwing me.

Guest Removal Man
Kingston
When did you get here?! biggrin.gif
yesterday i thinki wondered in to find i was already registered, schweeti take it this is where we'll all be residing from now on, i'm cool with that

Yes, indeed.  We need to build up the CI.  We have lost some vital members!
are you not in the emma division of C.I?
Whats the Emma division?
infiltration into the black race.