FAO Females

Guest Durrty Boi

durty lissssern iv got an oyster card ragzbut we shud do thisuv seen the bikin picsu NO wat time it ish an il but u a mini variety meal(well u can hav a wing...mabe)
TAKE HER
listen 2 the people durty dont fight itmy cousin lives in Boromwood with her baby father John Fashanutheyv got bare food in their yard

durty lissssern iv got an oyster card ragzbut we shud do thisuv seen the bikin picsu NO wat time it ish an il but u a mini variety meal(well u can hav a wing...mabe)
TAKE HER
listen 2 the people durty dont fight itmy cousin lives in Boromwood with her baby father John Fashanutheyv got bare food in their yard
lmaathe hood-o-metre is beeping away

Whats the point in going to this? just seeing one bb housemate come out the house and getting interviewed by davina at the same time u trying to get your 10mins of fame for the cameras, until next weeks evictionsits long, ur better off watching it at home

Guest Durrty Boi
Whats the point in going to this? just seeing one bb housemate come out the house and getting interviewed by davina at the same time u trying to get your 10mins of fame for the cameras, until next weeks evictionsits long, ur better off watching it at home
i dnt wanna reach the evictionthat was an extra ticketi wanna go to that studio discussion sh*t n sit right int he front row

Guest Durrty Boi
durrty ur lucky russel brand aint there.. he woulda taken the pizzle out of u and ur hair if you went with it out.
woulda been a good thing doeget my boat on there for longereven more when i swing him