ok ok

CaoS

but jodie just pm'd me this"Your such a f*cking liar. bout you told me to stop doing wat i was doin on the webcam.d*ckhead, you're the one that told me to do it in the first place.Dont try and act big on here by lying.dumb retard."thus confirming her actions on the webcamsafe ppl

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen.Since when was it good to be a cam-hoe?
exactly wtfhow can u girls be backin her...lol oh myminoryet...u try say im ugly n sh*t...then y u do it u d*ckheadthen try tell me i got no game...n if u think i aint got game then ur saying ur easyeither way u f*cked up bitchsuck ur mum and dont ever chuck it to me againur air to mepeaceof cake

exactly wtfhow can u girls be backin her...lol oh myminoryet...u try say im ugly n sh*t...then y u do it u d*ckheadthen try tell me i got no game...n if u think i aint got game then ur saying ur easyeither way u f*cked up bitchsuck ur mum and dont ever chuck it to me againur air to mepeaceof cake
Cos i thought me and you were safe then. But u tried goin on proper stupid wit me and i realised that you are actually a retard.Who sed u aint got no game? Cos it werent me.Suck ur dead grandma, ur mum and ur mums boyfriend. bout dont ever chuck it to you agen. Who are you tho? your a 17 year old boy...i beg you hurry up and grow up.

excuse me?r u sicki dont do things without reason...she was sending for me in the other topic...really trying her best...and she took it too far so now she deserves to be exposed as a slag...she deserves for me to put videos up and pics toobut as i sed...she admitted to being a slag on webcam TO ME even tho she was merkin me about saying im not good lookin n all this bollocks...so f*ck herand if u feel that a webcam hoe should be kept on a sly then u obviously have something to hide...i was not linkin her...ye i wanted to mash it thought she was iteshe went on cam AFTER she had seen me, so anyone on her side is just straight bandwagoningthank u.

Cos i thought me and you were safe then. But u tried goin on proper stupid wit me and i realised that you are actually a retard.Who sed u aint got no game? Cos it werent me.Suck ur dead grandma, ur mum and ur mums boyfriend. bout dont ever chuck it to you agen. Who are you tho? your a 17 year old boy...i beg you hurry up and grow up.
You go girl! lol.

excuse me?r u sicki dont do things without reason...she was sending for me in the other topic...really trying her best...and she took it too far so now she deserves to be exposed as a slag...she deserves for me to put videos up and pics toobut as i sed...she admitted to being a slag on webcam TO ME even tho she was merkin me about saying im not good lookin n all this bollocks...so f*ck herand if u feel that a webcam hoe should be kept on a sly then u obviously have something to hide...i was not linkin her...ye i wanted to mash it thought she was iteshe went on cam AFTER she had seen me, so anyone on her side is just straight bandwagoningthank u.
biggrin.gif:D *gasp* Jodie is this true. If it's true I can't fend it for you any longer due to moral responsibilites. :D

hoe stickin together is it?skeenthe thing is...i dont know weather to get the vids or weather shed secretly like having brehs look at her body...because she f*ckin deserves it...however alternativly she could stop gettin involved in any topics of mine and stop adressing me and bandwagoning and joining in anytime someone says anything about me that she can turn into a negative or she could just carry onbeing a d*ckhead...wot is it jodie*expects hype talk and not a mature conclusion*

was u playing with urself infront of the cam?dont do that stuff didnt u see the4 news yestaday about them nonces
Nah i wasnt doin that stupidness.Ok Im gna admit it and be honest (something that he'll never be).all i done was pulled down my jeans (had boxers on by the way) and showed my bum and spun around on my computer chair. it was nuttin skanky like wat some girls do on webcam.I regret it cos it aint in my nature to do something like that. I thought then we were friends but he's being an ultimate prick by bringin it up to make himself look and probably feel big.His main goal in life is to gain e-points wit ppl on here.Hurry the f*ck up and finish college.

biggrin.gif:D *gasp* Jodie is this true. If it's true I can't fend it for you any longer due to moral responsibilites. :D
lol

hoe stickin together is it?skeenthe thing is...i dont know weather to get the vids or weather shed secretly like having brehs look at her body...because she f*ckin deserves it...however alternativly she could stop gettin involved in any topics of mine and stop adressing me and bandwagoning and joining in anytime someone says anything about me that she can turn into a negative or she could just carry onbeing a d*ckhead...wot is it jodie*expects hype talk and not a mature conclusion*
Please see above comment. Ta.